LOS messes with the mind

Hi,

Have to agree with the other posters here, this is not a good idea.

As you already indicate in your post, the only reason you are interested is because she is gorgeous. However, gorgeous is not enough for a relationship, not even close.

Furthermore, a 16 (or even 18) year old girl doesn't really have a clue what it would entail to be married. She needs to party a bit first, live her life. Marrying her would be very selfish.

Very bad idea.

Sanuk!

Right now it's definately just a fantasy/infatuation deal - but my common sense is *finally* taking over. It will be a different story if I fall in love with her over time. We'll see. As I get to know her better maybe I'll find something about her that I don't like wink.gif" border="0

i have recently learned more about relationships with young thai girls than i ever thought...so i will add my 2 cents.

i think 16 is just a bit too young...like you said...maybe when she is 18 or 20. think about how much you and most guys matured between 16 and 20 yrs old. 16 yr old thai girls are still kids, yet they often mature very quickly by age 20 living in the bangkok environment.

a second point, i wouldn't worry about people staring at you...if you like someone, it shouldn't matter.

third, i would bet her parents will expect you to give them a lot of CASH - that is the norm for that type of thing unless they say otherwise.

Archived