Anyone know about . . .

cagedsoidog

I made it to BKK and Pattaya for my inaugural trip and damn, it was everything and more than I expected. I have already scheduled a return trip for late June of this year. I didn't mean to be one of those persons who ask a million questions and then disappears after his trip is done. One of the reasons (besides being a lazy fuck) is I went to Amsterdam a couple of weeks after I got back from LOS, and it took me a while to make last-minute plans come to fruition.

At any rate, this board and its members were a tremendous aid and a great source of real information. I never quite got to do "everything" I planned on, but that, it seems, is the nature of LOS.

I have never seen so much available women in one place in my life! I easily quardupled my lifetime pussy intake in the short 19 days I was there. Average girls per day = 2.5 (including S/Ts). I only slept alone 1 time and that was by choice because frankly, the weeny needed a break!

The hardest part of the trip was leaving with the knowledge that I could not afford to return more than 2X a year! All my girlfriends said I was a handsum man but think to much. (:

Once again, thanks to all the board members who post here. Looking forward to next trip this June!

The Arcea is a great hotel! Staff is great, rooms are good, breakfast is very good and location is excellent. Lolitas just around the corner and also a mediocre go go.Was just there for a couple of weeks. Original rate was 1400b and on Feb 3rd it went down to 990b. Very good value! The only downside is if you don't have your AC fan on you will hear the rooster next door from about 5 am. Sugest you take a small lock for your safety deposit box as they charge you quite a lot for one.

Cactus

Archived