Anyone know about . . .

cagedsoidog

There was a new poster (forget loggin name) who was going to Pattaya. And was looking for hotel.

I think he settled on the Areca Lodge in Pattaya off 2nd Road. He had quite a few postings last half of 2005. First trip to Thailand. I think his time in Thailand was near/around New Years.

Just wondering how it all ended up.

Sorry . . . can't be more specific.

That was the name !

Lots and lots of postings. Big lead up.

Invitations to buy everyone in the world a free drink.

I assume he showed up.

But no more postings. Anyone read the PATTAYA TODAY the last few weeks? Any farangs die recently? I mean, . . . whatever happened to this first time visitor?

Heard a rumor that he was kidnapped by the Egyptian Koala and the Buriram midget......never to be seen again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scary dudes, that pair.....be warned.........Buriram's too close to Si Saket for my liking !!!!!! Lots of strange things happen in that part of the world. (Reasonably) sane men have been known to end up as quivering messes after getting involved with local residents !!!!!!!

Truth be known, he's probably lost somewhere in Soi Diana Inn, trying to find the side Soi that houses that palace of carnal delights known as Lolita's ....5555555

• 3 weeks later...

Archived