Seeing through the lies

On my first trip to Thailand, I met this girl who I endedd up seeing on a regular basis. She is a student at university, and NOT a bargirl (I met her through friends, and have never given her Baht One).

So, the first time we slept together, I insisted on using a condom (which she didn't want, for some weird reason). Everything was fine, though, but after sleeping with her a couple of times, we ended up having sex without a condom. Why? She told me that after the first time we slept together, she had to go to the doctor because she, ahem, had some pain in her lower parts. She told me that this was because she had not had sex in 2 years prior to me, and that I was her first farang.

But when I came home, I became a bit anxious about this: Because after reading this board I realize that you cant always take truth for granted. Am I being paranoid, or am I being very naive?

Does anyone have some help to offer on how to tackle the situation? I am going back there in a few months to visit her.

[ September 07, 2001: Message edited by: Eske ]

“Why? She told me that after the first time we slept together, she had to go to the doctor because she, ahem, had some pain in her lower parts”

Correct me if I wrong but, giving reasons of no want to use condoms due to pain in her lower parts is too me completely bulls..t.

I’m not saying that you are paranoid or that you should not trust your G/F but I would be cautious, as it was just for the sake of not getting her pregnant. (unless this is your intention).

Good Luck

Eske,

quote:

Originally posted by Eske:

On my first trip to Thailand, I met this girl who I endedd up seeing on a regular basis. She is a student at university, and NOT a bargirl (I met her through friends, and have never given her Baht One).

So, the first time we slept together, I insisted on using a condom (which she didn't want, for some weird reason). Everything was fine, though, but after sleeping with her a couple of times, we ended up sleeping without a condom. Why? She told me that after the first time we slept together, she had to go to the doctor because she, ahem, had some pain in her lower parts. She told me that this was because she had not had sex in 2 years prior to me, and that I was her first farang.

But when I came home, I became a bit anxious about this: Because after reading this board I realize that you cant always take truth for granted. Am I being paranoid, or am I being very naive?

Does anyone have some help to offer on how to tackle the situation? I am going back there in a few months to visit her.

As long as you stick to sleeping, you should be fine without the condom.

As far as the pain because you're her first farang, that is quite possibly a legitimate connection. But how a condom gets into this relationship is beyond me.

Regards, JEff

"we ended up sleeping without a condom."

I'm a bit confused, do you mean you had sex without a condom? If so, get tested for the various STDs and pray to your own personal deity that she is not pregnant. I don't mean any disrespect to your girl but the situation does warrant some precaution.

I am not implying your girl is one, but there are a number of university girls who date farangs and Thai nationals alike in hopes of getting tuition paid for. This has to be taken into consideration.

If you are 'sleeping' with her, with sleep being a euphemism for sex, then I would ALWAYS use a condom and be highly suspicious of any one who isn't my wife AND on the pill of insisting on not using one.

Might I suggest as the devoted boyfriend, you take her to a reputable hospital like Bangkok Nursing, and get ALL the tests done, if you tackle it the right way she will only see your concern, and might drop her guard a little, thinking you care so much and will be ripe for picking later. Of course, if she really is legit, then you wont have confronted her at all and fucked everythibg up, as I see it, you dont have anything invested in her except a little time and emotion, so play it out carefully and see what happens..

• 3 weeks later...

Dear K.Kangaroo,

what sort of money are we talking for ALL the tests to be done, (incl HIV) a friend recently forked out over 2000B at the clinic at Soi Zero.I think she got stung! laugh.gif" border="0

(err, she was negative on all counts I'm happy to say!).....

quote:

Originally posted by Blackie:

Dear K.Kangaroo,

what sort of money are we talking for ALL the tests to be done, (incl HIV) a friend recently forked out over 2000B at the clinic at Soi Zero.I think she got stung!
laugh.gif" border="0

(err, she was negative on all counts I'm happy to say!).....

Depends what tests she got done.

The HIV test alone is about 300 bhat. Hep C is about 1100 bhat, others would easily bring it up to 2000.

Archived