Seeing through the lies

quote:

Originally posted by Eske:

So, the first time we slept together, I insisted on using a condom (which she didn't want, for some weird reason). Everything was fine, though, but after sleeping with her a couple of times, we ended up having sex without a condom. Why? She told me that after the first time we slept together, she had to go to the doctor because she, ahem, had some pain in her lower parts. She told me that this was because she had not had sex in 2 years prior to me, and that I was her first farang.[ September 07, 2001: Message edited by: Eske ]

I think her story is very plausible.

My friend of mine has the same problem with his girlfriend. She was a virgin when they met and is still sore sometimes after a quick roll in the hay. She gets very very sore when they use a condom so they dont anymore. Just adds to much friction to her etc..

But going to the doctor over it. hmmm

You probably have nothing to fear. but it is obviously on your mind so get yourself checked out after a few months for HIV. You might want to get a few pills for syphilus, since by the time major symptoms appear it may be too late. so better safe than sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

She also can be alergic (sorry, not sure of the spelling) to condoms. I mean the material. I had a former girlfriend with that problem. She got very painfull scars. The only condom that we could use was not made of natrual rubber, and they did cost 5 times more.

• 2 weeks later...

Having sex without condom is one thing but her specifically asking for you not to use is another. I had a similar situation where this absolutely beautiful girl from the office I was having sex with suddenly asked me not to use condom. In fact she was offended the other times that we used it. Well it was very difficult under the circumstances to say no to her at that time but I have been making excuses about not seeing her since even though she is beautiful. You can never be sure if they have alternative agendas or not.

I noticed this several times.

The girls natural lube dries out and then she gets sore when you don't use some KY. Even with lubricated condoms this happens more often than without condom.

Also this happens more often with hookers than with long time companions as hookers do a job and not all of them are wet when they go down to work.

What does it mean for you? If your girl knows that her pain comes from the condom she's been around a bit.

Her pains wasn't from the condom, but from the penetration itself. She is naturally small down there as most TGs are, so even though Im only equipped with 16 cms I was big enough to cause some pain.

The only thing Im worried about is STDs, she's not pregnant.

So, the first time we slept together, I insisted on using a condom (which she didn't want, for some weird reason).

weird reason? Well... Anynoe who knows anything about thai culture will know how they think about sex (I dont mean bargirls).

Have you concidered the possibility that she is really sincere? She didnt ask you for money and is a university student?

If she is just a normal girl in love she probably think that you two will be together forever.

So instead of talking about disease and how she might lie to you.. maybe you should think about how you are about to ruin her life. If she get pregnant and you are not there.. then she will have big problems. So maybe you should find outif you are sincere If you are not then you might ask yourself:

How can she see through your lies?

If she is a normal girl she has a lot more to lose than you.

I had some very enjoyable sanuk with an Udon Thani girl who had just got to Pattaya that day and i was the 1st falang *yeah right* shocked.gif" border="0 she had slept *made rumpy pumpy* with. By my own admission i ain't the biggest guy in the world but it was a struggle. I felt like john holmes with all the moaning and groaning wink.gif" border="0.

mitch laugh.gif" border="0

aka John Holmes

Eske

I think you know the answer to your own question. Maybe get yourself tested for HIV and any STD if that is what your gut tells you to. Then I think you will be albe to relax more and be a peace =) cool.gif" border="0

• 2 weeks later...

You're taking a lot of chance when you come to land of scam. I dont know what you were thinking of. I have not yet met a thai girl who don't want to use a condom. No matter who they are.

Archived