Siam Hotel

port

My taxi took me down the soi that runs behind the Siam Hotel last weekend on the way home from RCA (about 1am). This soi was clogged with car drivers and passengers eyeing the 100s of girls stood along the roadsides. The taxi driver told me that they'd cost me 500 baht! I jumped out of the taxi and had a walk (or 2) along the soi. A lot of the girls were cute, and smiled and/or spoke to me. They were on the whole a lot nicer than the Isaan crap (sorry, just my personal opinion) that hangs around Sukhumvit.

I didn't take one, because it seemed like Thai only territory. Anyone tried it or knows of the real prices etc?

The Siam coffee shop is popular thai pick-up place. A lot of girls also hang around outside. I have been there quite a no., of times. The numbers increase more during the month ends with alot regular workers joing to make some money. The going price for falangs is anything from 1000 to 2500. Majority of them do not know english. The rooms in Siam hotel are really bad, :: best to take to your room.

Some the girls come to work here in there cars :)

cheers

vinod

My taxi took me down the soi that runs behind the Siam Hotel last weekend on the way home from RCA (about 1am). This soi was clogged with car drivers and passengers eyeing the 100s of girls stood along the roadsides.
It is good to hear that the New Social Order's early closing policy is working as planned. ::

It's on New Petchburi Road. To quote from thaihotels.org

"Hotel entrance facing New Petchburi Road, WHERE THE ACTION IS...Only a few steps to find friendly faces from all walks of life"

It'll be interesting to see what happens if farangs start turning up there in numbers.

As Vinod said, it's a Thai meeting place for Thai girls looking for Thai customers.

Try to imagine Nana coffee shop and carpark with attractive girls and no farangs, and you get the picture.

I imagine the peak time to visit would be shortly after the various massage parlours in the area close.

When I went a year ago, the limited eye contact I got were mainly "what's a farang doing here?" type of looks.

If you speak Thai and you're persistant enough, then no doubt you could find something, otherwise I'd forget it.

Hi,

It's cool to see what going on there, girls can be a lot better looking then at Nana Area, but as said most of them speak little English.

Most of the scene there is based on (Thai) guys coming in a car and pick up a girl to take them to a ST hotel somewhere.

Once I took a farang friend there who was in high need and he took a girl LT for 2500 Baht, he had to negociate through a mamasan though, and she had to tell the girl what was the deal LOL.

Haven't heard back from my friend what was his experience.

There also is a coffeeshop at Siam Hotel (both indoors and outdoors) that opened late (well that was abt 1 yr ago, iI haven't been there lately).

Cheers

Tilac

Archived