Found great sight for free SMS up to 29 messages per Month

Alfmaz

Hi Guy's

If you Thai girl has a mobile and she is with DTAC go to www.dtac.co.th and register as a non customer it's free and you can SMS you girl up to 29 messages a moth.

Someone who lives in Thailand should start up a privte investigation business, where farang pay them for proof and pictuers that girl's have not left bars from the letters Iv'e read on this sight you would make a mint

Dr. Cop,

Click on the English flag and the site turns all to English.

Click on the link for Online Services / Web Message.

Now we just need a site to tell you which provider the phone number is from.

AIS has a similar system at AIS. But the owner has to sign up for the service and provide you with the password.

The easiest way is from ICQ - very easy setup to send SMS to AIS users without needing the phone owner to set up anything and no passwords needed. When I last looked it only served AIS and not DTAC numbers.

Pom Michael

Thanks for the info. I tried to send a test message to myself via ICQ but was told in a popup message that one-2-call(AIS) numbers are not curently receiving messages from ICQ.

Have you tested it yet?

TIA,

jack

quote:

Originally posted by Alfmaz:

Hi Guy's

Someone who lives in Thailand should start up a privte investigation business, where farang pay them for proof and pictuers that girl's have not left bars from the letters Iv'e read on this sight you would make a mint

I believe that Stickman already provides this service.

Archived