Is my Ex-Bar girl Pissed off with me

Alfmaz

Ok all, I think Alfmaz has got the idea now and it's all up to him, Alfmaz, if when you come here in Dec and you find yourself in the same problem again, send me a message and I will send you a map with direction to the river and where to buy 1/2 doz concrete blocks from, then you can call it a day, as if you haven't learned by now son, then you are never going too, and if this is going to be the case maybe it's best if you become gay.

[ October 11, 2001: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jaguar, I liked your post.

Alfmaz, you know how taxi drivers would flash their lights or horn on you if they have no passengers in the car?

If you wave them, jump, whatever, if there is a passenger in the taxi, they ignore you.

I think there is a passenger in your girl's car. Until he is serviced, no room for you.

Even then, be quick, somebody else may wave her before you know. And, stop waving her while she is busy.

I thought it had gone away and then I get this Email, why carn't they leave you alone it's just a game to them I hate playing games I have moved on from this. The thing is I know it's her sending the Email not her friend HELP HELP HELP.

The bit about calling me gets to me I have a telephone that gives me caller ID and lets me know if it's an local or overseas call, so if she called I would know mobile or home phone

Hello....?

Now,Are you remember me? My name is ?.I am friend of ?.Now, ? stay at Surin province.She had call to me.She would like to talk with you.She tried to call you many time,but it is not possible to connect with you.She let's I help her to sent email to you.And asking you that what you said with Boss ? and ?.Because they was very angry me and you so much.I don't know it is ture or not that you call and complain Boss.Please! Can you explane to me that what have happen?I looking forward to get e-mail from you.

This is sad I think to stoop so low

crazy.gif" border="0

[ October 19, 2001: Message edited by: Alfmaz ]

Archived