Is my Ex-Bar girl Pissed off with me

Alfmaz

Alfmaz, come on son get a grip, if it wasn't for guys like you and the other 95% of farangs that live here I would be out of business, it's some what hard for me to believe that when guys go down the pong or where ever, they pay to dip it in the fat and end up falling head over heels in love.

I found my Thai wife 7 yrs ago in a non-gogo bar and this women has two degrees which now looking back can be a problem, but lets be fair, unless you are the type of guy who wants a women has a slave and if she gets pissed off with you, you will be luckly just not being able to call anymore.

Go find a good Thai women there are thousands around and I'll tell you this the sex is better most of the time, well your wallet will think so anyway.

I have found for clients, BG that have worked all over Asia and have come back to Thailand after ripping off the meal ticket and walking away with hundreds of thousands of baht and going bush.

Just forget about the women and move on, even if it is to be to another go-go.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“I think I did something wrong did I shame her in front of her friends or she did not really like me to start with. ?.”

Alfmaz,

Why you asking this ?. read your own postings (Ref to: What should I do about BG) and you will have the answers

Thai girl lie mak mak! , Falang lie mak mak

Move on if you don’t want to be a member of the club of “sad fucks”.

I have moved on, but I would like the last word until I get that I’m not happy, I’ll get her phone number and send an SMS not ring saying “you change number no problem” she will be shocked, In all my relationships with Farang Women I have been the breaker or had the last word, I can not rest if I don’t I’m an Aquarius but don’t blame about that.

My Thai is getting better now so I can go looking for a None BG, marry_poppins I I had to explan everything it would take up 10 pages of this page.

wink.gif" border="0

I just thinkk hearts are getting broken left , right & center of course! LOS is the land of love as if their is not going to be failures all the time , you walk donw the street & you see it & hear the hearts breaking , I think it is all part of the trip , some would not consider it a good trip unless SOMEONE gets a broken heart! IMO . My advice to Alfmaz is to start drinking heavily , this should make you forget it quicker , if you are into drugs take them as well ,if you follow this regime religiously you should be able to remember next to nothing in only a matter of weeks!

It's all good. smile.gif" border="0

Alfmaz you said if you have to explain everything it would take about 10 pages of this page well but i would love to know all your explaination i do really think its UNFAIR for your ex-girlfriend you have all the right to speak here and we only heeard from what you said not both of you she may have reasons to dumb ( sorry didnt meant to use this word) you as i said if u want to have a bar girl as your girlfriend then you should think about this from the start cos she could say she loves you but deep down inside is she really mean that? i think you didnt think about it hard and long enough

anyway i glad your thai is getting better and i hope you will find a none BG girlfriend soon but im kinda sure that girl wont be me why? cos i know when you broken up with someone you really pissed her off! and may i ask where your from? why dont you get a grilfriend from your own country ? then you will find that all girls are different but they will have one thing in common whats that? wanna know? they will love and care for the person who gave her his heart and that guy need to treat her right+well sorry its kinda too long message skip this message if you think you just waste your time here with my message but if you think not thanks for listen to my oppinion then

"Kinda sure that girl wont be me"

What made you think that, I did not inply anything to you, to make you think this.

I’m not pissed of with her just myself for falling into the trap of BG, I realize now if you want a BG you get a BG, I’m glad in a way it’s all over I can start enjoying Thailand when I come over in December without the hassle.

If you want more you must make an effort and learn the language I visit this sight often to improve my Thai http://www.thai-language.com/ and have Thai friends from Chang Mai studying at UNI in Australia helping me to learn.

I have no problems meeting girls in my country I just don’t like their attitudes and the way they think. I just like the way Thai girls treat you that does matter to me.

[ October 11, 2001: Message edited by: Alfmaz ]

Archived