Is my Ex-Bar girl Pissed off with me

Alfmaz

I tried ringing my BG after not ringing her for a 2 weeks guess what

I think I got my bar girl really pissed off she even went through the trouble of changing her mobile phone number so I could not ring her. I think I did something wrong did I shame her in front of her friends or she did not really like me to start with. ?.

I don’t think so it was just a game

Ref to: What should I do about BG for the whole story

[ October 06, 2001: Message edited by: Alfmaz ]

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally posted by Alfmaz:

"I tried ringing my BG after not ringing her for a 2 weeks guess what

I think I got my bar girl really pissed off she even went through the trouble of changing her mobile phone number so I could not ring her. I think I did something wrong did I shame her in front of her friends or she did not really like me to start with. ?.

I don?t think so it was just a game"

I think before the Learned Members of this Board can offer their very high quality opinions they would require a lot more information.

Fatbastard33

I tried to ring my ex g/f for 3 weeks, but the phone was not in service, I thought she was pissed at me and changed her number as I confronted her with some information I found out about her(you probably red it in one other my other posts). Anyways I decided to try her one last time and lord and behold she answered the phone. She told me that her phone was broken and she had to get a new one. If you know anyone in Bkk you should get them to get in contact with her, and tell them that you want to talk to her.

DJ

[ October 06, 2001: Message edited by: DavidJordan ]

She really did change her number I sent her an SMS from DTAC and this number is no longer in service so I have stickman on the case, waiting for him to email me back.

It all started when she had her phone off for 3 days and I asked her if she had been with Farang she went off, I must have been right and she new it the next day she changed her number.

I would have been nice if she said Bye Bye. She always said if it's over I say Bye Bye or you say Bye Bye.

That's why I want her new number to ask her "you have mouth" like I get when she don't like me coming to Thailand for work and she can not come, because some other person is paying my wage and I'm there with a film crew with a good looking Farang girl and I know she will get the shits.

Alf,

quote:

Originally posted by Alfmaz:

I tried ringing my BG after not ringing her for a 2 weeks guess what

[ October 06, 2001: Message edited by: Alfmaz ]

Like your lawyer, your doctor, and your accountant, your BG has a lot of other clients in addition to you. When their practice is sufficiently full, the undesirable clients get dropped.

Whatever the reason she has deemed you undesirable, it sounds like it's time to find another provider who wants your business and is agreeable with your terms and conditions for doing business.

Regards, JEff

first of all i want to tell all of you that I AM A THAI WOMAN but i am not a bar girl to tell the truth i dont think that its only her fault as all of you know what does your ex do for living so what did u expected from her? i know you love her but this is not the most inportant the most important is DID SHE LOVE YOU + BE HONEST to you? well you may fine ONE of this but i can tell you that its really heard to find you should accepted this from the first time you accepted her as your girlfriend am i right? oh and please do understand that i am telling you the truth i didnt mean to say that some women in my country are bad i hope you guys will understand that

Archived