Moldova

Prosal

Hi IB

Unfortunatly, because of a lack of time, I've had to delay my six weeks trip to Colombia (ticket is not lost and it will be for June/July). I can leave 'only' for three weeks and I've had to choose an alternative destination. I'm in an Eastern Europe mood.

Moldova has always been VERY arousing and I leave tomorrow for Chisinau. It's a real shithole, very poor and cheap, but reported on the ISG as an unspoiled place 100% better than Bucharest, Prague, Budapest, ect, where P4P is virtually inexistant but non-pro scene OUT OF THIS WORLD and nightlife even better than in Ukraine. Physically Moldovian girlies have some fabulous blends from russian, romanian, ukrainian and various mediterranean backgrounds, and have always been reported as "Russians with full-sized asses". The latinas of Eastern Europe. That's JUST fine for me. lol

Anyway I've rented an apartment in Chisinau's center. I bring with me my best brasilian CDs and I'll stock the fridge with all kind of strong alcohols for the daily scheduled orgies. Randomshots will surely comes for five days around Feb 16.

Lusty if you want to join for a weekend trip, Austrian flights to Chisinau. I'll be there till Feb 27.

Cheers :beer:

To be continued ...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moldova is a shithole, as poor as Sudan or Zimbabwe, and Chisinau is dirty, rought, depressing and ugly : definitively NOT for everyone and NOT a prime mongering destination. The P4P scene is underground (yet there s in any bar and disco lot of freelancers/occasionnals) and not as easily accessible as in Ukraine or other EE countries. But it s for sure one of the best city in the world to get laid with hot and beautiful unspoiled non pro women.

What is shocking here is the statistically absurd density of top-beauties that populate that city. In any mall, pub or disco (nightlife is REALLY good), almost 50% of the girls are worth a book of pictures and a recommendation letter to some upscale model agency in Milan, Paris, Miami or New York. On my first night in town, I ve hitted two or three good bars/discos, and I ve dived into a maelstroem of high and full-sized butts, long black booted legs, beautiful faces with big lips and amazing eyes, perfect manicures and flat naked stomachs. Blondes, brunettes (theres TONS of those tall and thin white-skinned brunettes), red-haired : the melting pot (Roumania, Russian and Mediterranean backgrounds) in Moldova is really amazing.

I met on the Budapest/Chisinau flight Natasha, a "Julia Roberts look-a-like" beauty. In Nostalgie (one of the best disco in town), I met Margot, a "Shakira look-a-like" beauty. In Citi, a fabulous after-hours, I met Katya, a "Demi Moore look-a-like" beauty. In the Sun City, the upmarket Mall where the talents are countless, I met some others. None of those girls are money-hungry bitches seeking to relieve you of your last buck, but classy, sincere, uncorrupted and fun-loving party girls.

I ve had (for the moment lol) sex only with two of them, as it seems that two dates is the norm here before getting laid. Both liked sex a bit rough and dirty and as ALL East European girls, really appreciate when the man is dominant. Those girls really are into sex. They must go to some special school for sucking cock or something... they have great technique.

I m having a blast in Chisinau.

::

More impressions from Moldova .....

Nightlife is amazingly good. The bars and discos reminds me Jakarta. Weekends are totally crazy, but even on weekdays, all places are packed with hundreds of 8/9 sexy and beautiful girls "dirty dancing" (on the bar, the stools, the couches, ect, whever theyfind space), overdrinking devil's coktails and acting like depraved freaks. My kind of scene. lol

Yesterday I had diner with Dasha, a tall and thin Monica Bellucci's clone (but 1000 times more sexy), who just had 18 years old last month. Dasha could easily become the next Mrs Prosal. We went to a coktail bar after diner where we kissed a lot ; I ve never had in my arms such a beautiful and uncorrupted thing. Never. Unlike the dishonest, lying, sniveling bitches in Romania, Ukraine or Russia, the girls in Moldova are good and unspoiled girls that are genuinely searching for a nice man to take care of them. I'm in love.

I don't think that I will ever go back to Brasil. Moldova is too good. Take it from me guys, this country is the best place on earth to have fun with beautiful girls and for girlfriend sex at its best.

Hi bro

Happy to hear from you.

I'd compared Chisinau to Jakarta 10 years ago. A free all-you-can-eat non-pros orgy associated with a crazy nightlife. But asian girls don't play in the same league than Moldovians girls. You're in Moldova constantly surrounded by thousands of really BEAUTIFUL and educated women, and not, like in Thailand, by third world trash. As I said, maybe 50% of the girls here are 9s and could find a job in ANY upmarket model agency in Milan, Paris or Miami. I'm not joking. I really think that Moldovian women are perfect GF (or wife) material. Unspoiled yet fun-loving beautiful angels.

Anyway nightlife here is as good as JKT was in the "good old days", that means totally crazy and debrided. There's some REALLY good bars, lounges, discos and after-hours, like Nostalgie (my fav), Citi, Military, Star Track, Studio, Deja Vu, Robin, People, ect, all packed with sexy and very approachable girls, but where it's very hard, if impossible, to say who's "in the game" and who's not. All girls are dressed VERY slutty and dance VERY dirty, and I'd say that any place in town is a blend of pros, occasionnals and regulars (and all the shades of the all-in-between).

I have to leave. Tonight Dasha and her best friend promised me a very special and very naughty Valentine's day. I bought some caviar (very cheap here), some local Champagne and a bottle of vodka. They arrive around 11pm in my apartment.

Life is good.

Valeu mermao.

:beer:

Prosal said:

... the girls ......are good and unspoiled girls that are genuinely searching for a nice man to take care of them.

Hi prosal,

Despite your comments about trashy third worlders, it does sound a little bit like NEP, in my humble opinion.

Do you feel safe there? I thought Moldova was a "gangster state"?

khwai

The guys here are REALLY not the kind you want to mess with. They ALL look like flat headed tchechene mafiosos, specially the cops. I had a problem last week. I didn't have my passeport with me as three really bad-looking 'cops' controlled me in a mall ; they ask me to follow them outside, took me to their car - a trashy old Mercedes, a real piece of shit, like almost everything on wheels here - and then said that if I didn't pay a 10 euros fine, they had to go with me to my apartment to verify my visa and identity. For fun, and as I had nothing else to do, I didn't pay, but worried a bit in the car just thinking that it could be false cops. Yet it was fun, we talked about women and Brasil, and this kind of adrenaline ruhes is for me also part of a memorable trip.

Then the car run out of gas :rotfl: and we all four took a small taxi to the next gas station (to fill up three old water bottles, as it seems that jerricans haven't arrived yet in Moldova) and to go back to the Mercedes. lol. Arriving at my apartment, they continued to hassle me, semi-joking that my passport was false, that I was in Moldova for women trafficking, ect. At the end I was tired of the joke and finally gave them 5 euros.

The suckers leaved happy. :D

This country is a real shithole, definitively not for everybody, but its women are WITHOUT A DOUBT the most beautiful and unspoiled things on earth. You see or meet daily dozens and dozens of girls who are the sweetest and prettiest girlfriend material a man can EVER dream about. I met today in City Mall a tall and very sexy 19 years Jennifer Connely who made eye-contact as I was in a Cafe. We have diner tonight. The only problem is now to manage the appointments with GFs but also with the potential victims.

mojito said:

Better than Brasil!!! Would you say that it is better than Sao Paulo (bomboa, love story..)...if yes, then Chisinau will be on my to do list.

Much better. Take it from me. Party atmosphere and debauchery at theirs best. Moderation and decency are unknown words in Chisinau's discos.

Some exemples (all those places have a stunning blend of pros, occasionnals and regular girls) :

Nostalgie : It's so good that I made of this place my base in town. E-ve-ry in-di-vi-dual fe-ma-le that appears there between 11 pm and 2:30 am is a goddess. Do I need to say more ?

Citi : Think Love Story. THE crazy after-hours in town. A huge disco PACKED to the walls with tall, thins and sexy slavics top beauties slutty dressed. Strip shows.

Deja Vu : Think Oscar or JJ in Jakarta at theirs top. Packed daily. A crazy crazy crazy western style bar, the atmosphere is all about alcoholism and depravation.

Star Track disco : Think CM2 in Bangkok or CJs in Jakarta five years ago. Our kind of place.

Militari : One of the classiest place in town, with People. The density of beautiful and sexy girls is statistically absurd (like everywhere in town). I' say that 60% of the women here are 9s. My second fav after Nostalgie.

I didn't try Studio, People, 1001, plus many others. Yet I have time, as I initially planed to stay 3 weeks but will extend until 13 March.

I've spent my afternoon to send and receive SMS to the girls previously met and to the potential victims, sitting in a cafe in the City Mall and making eye-contact with some others. The Cafe was litteraly packed with beauties, all with long black booted legs, beautiful faces with big lips and slightly orientally shaped eyes, perfect manicures, see-throught tops and flat naked stomachs. They are very approachables BUT it's not that easy to approach them. You actually need an huge excess of self-esteem to find the courage to approach girls of a level that in your own country would make them accessible only on the pages of fashion magazines or on TV screens.

Anyway I have five differents dates tonight around 8pm, all confirmed. I'll surely see Natalia, a tall and very sexy 20 yo brunette striper who works in Bacardi ; when I saw her dancing yesterday night, I almost came in my pants just to look at her. Plus she works at 11pm so I'll have the time to go elsewhere after the date.

BTW, - 17 degrees today, and some snow.

After almost two weeks here, and some long discussions with some ISG bros currently in town, I'm beginning to understand how things go here. Girls are are basically submissive to men and that's the way they expect your inputs to come.

This is a paradox but everywhere else in the world such goddesses could have a crowd of men at their feet desperate to please them, but as long as you understand that you are not everywhere else but in Moldova, no need to be impressed by their stunning level of beauty and talk to them the way you talk to your maid. Be gentle but leave no room for doubt or open discussion. I'm beginning to discover that it works.

Anyway. Had a great session this morning with Natalia. Those girls are really into dirty sex. The rougher I was the more passionately she responded. She only asked for 50 Leis (3 euros) for taxi.

Friday night in Chisinau. There's hundreds of 9s and 10s in the mall, all dressed SLUTTY, SLUTTY, SLUTTY. The weekend will be HOT HOT HOT.

Archived