Moldova

Prosal

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
candyfloss said:

Chisinau here I come.

Just a tip about accommodation.

In Moldova most girls are only interested in guys who pretend visit Chisinau regularly, and having an apartment goes a long way to convincing them that you are a Chisinau regular and worth fucking.

I use the services of http://www.moldova-travel.com/accommodation.htm ; the manager, Radu, is a cool and very helpful guy. I stay in a nice one-bedroom apartment, brand new (but with moldovian-sovietic furniture lol) in a fifteen storeys building on Decebal bld, just up Jumbo, the most upscale mall. Perfect location. Radu has two other apartments available in this building.

:up:

• 1 month later...

ND

Cluj is not in the moldovian part of Romania, but in Transylvania. It's a university town. Girls are reputed being gorgeous there.

Moldovian women are cousin, but a a bit different. They are more Slavic in their nature and looks.

You can make a search on www.simpatie.ro for Romanian beauties. No need to register.

Greeting from Chisinau. There's a scorching heat here and girls wear almost NOTHING.

:up:

• 5 weeks later...
IN doing a web search for "Moldova Babes" I found this place

Babes- Bolyai University of Cluj- Napoca. Romania.

Woo Hoo!

When I see pics of Moldovian girls on internet, my blood doesn't boil. Seeing them in flesh, it does.

Strolling around in the malls, the streets, or going to a bar or a cafe in Chisinau is something so special for those who enjoy beautiful girls that it can't be expressed in words. Blondes, brunettes with blue eyes, red haired with green eyes, such long legs, high butts, flat stomachs, those ultra short mini-skirts, see-through trousers and tops, conspicuous fine lingerie, high-heels ....

I saw more drop dead gorgeous women there than anywhere else (even in Romania, where girls are knockouts but IMO one click bellow).

But I await to visit Mother Russia.

:cool:

Archived