Moldova

Prosal

Two distinguished members of the WSG fraternity, Essi, who has a business in Chisinau, and Zippy, who is a Colombia hold hand, are currently in town. Essi juggle continuously between four 18/19 years old full-time girlfriends - all stunners - and a dozen of victims/potentials victims. Yesterday he nicely introduced us to some girls, all students, and after the date (we wanted to be single to hit the discos, like the bunch of cold hearted skirt-chasers that we are), we all agreed that if you're looking for things like barebacking, GFE, smashing 18-year-olds etc., we would rank Moldova way above Brasil, Indonesia and ANY other countries in the world. Maybe only Colombia can be as good.

These Moldovian girls are really genuinely sweet world class beauties.

Met a 20 yo Salma Hayek double yesterday in People. She's from the south of Moldova, where population has strong Mediterranean backgrounds, and looks like a tall and sexy Colombiana. We go bowling this evening.

I love this country.

::

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right.

But I heard that Romania was already TOTALLY spoiled and a very very bad hunting ground. Moldova will also quickly change ; the girls are becoming more westernised and are learning fast. They're not stupid, the fact that many foreign men are coming just for sex is well known today. All experimented Moldovia mongers agree that it becomes much more difficult to score than two or three years ago.

But IMO Chisinau is still the easiest place in Europe to date smoking hot women, still 100 % better than Bucharest, Budapest, Pragua, Kiev, ect, and Moldovan girls may very well be the most sincere and uncorrupted women in EE, save, maybe, Belarusian women.

Please stop this postings. I am currently in Monaco for a short job and you _only_ see spoiled, overstyled, bored, silicone enhanced and probably completely brainless girls. ::

And to make the matters worse it's chilly and rainy in Monaco. Just the view from my hotel room on the harbour is nice, even though the 10 million dollar yachts look like tuned yoghurt cups. :(:o

lol

Weather is also bad here. Cold and snow. But I just begin to discover Chisinau which has its own charm. Definitively not the shithole I described on my first days here. I now enjoy strolling around the center (always packed with girls despite the snow), in the countless romantics parks covered with immaculate snow, in the tree-lined back streets, ect.

I think I gonna become a regular in Chisinau.

In summertime, when the the days are hot and humid and the Moldovan girls compete with each other for the shortest skirt and most transparent blouse, it must be fabulous. If I enjoyed my walk on Stefan cel Mare (the local Champs Elysees) in the snow, I just imagine how wonderful it would be on a summer?s evening, after the sun has set and the air has cooled, the dyeffkis appearing out of nowhere, like fireflies, congregating at the little café?s that sprout like mushroooms in the summer. I see myself taking a chair next to a group of them, ordering a cappuchino, and letting the games begin!

::

Prosal,

Do you speak Romanian/Moldovian, or do these girls speak passable English? Have you also been to the Ukraine? I hear similar good things about Odessa and Kiev, but I imagine you'd need to speak basic Russian? Enjoying your reports, but I doubt I'll ever substitute EE for my SE Asia trips. I can see it as an option for those based in Europe though (Except for Lusty, he will just have to live vicariously through your tales ::).

Ranger

Ranger

Education system here seems very good and most girls speak at least a basic English, French or Spanish. I don't speak a fucking word of Russian yet learned some very basic words and expressions in Romanian, which is a latin language, not that hard to learn. But I just LOVE when the girls say dirty things in Russian in the sack and shout DA DA DA when I spank them !!!!

I've already been to Ukraine. It's very good, but I find Moldova 100 % better. There's lot of P4P in Kiev, pros are hardcore piranhas, and most regulars girls are totally spoiled by the hundreds thousands American wife hunters and Italians skirt chasers who now invade Ukraine. Not even talking about the dozens thousands Turkish and Greeks sex tourists weekenders. Compared to Kiev, Chisinau is an unspoiled pussy paradise. Not a sex tourism place, much more a playboy destination (you're right Lusty).

:grinyes:

Archived