Marring a Bar Girl.

Sabaidee I am not sure what your definition of a good wife is. If you wan a university professor, or a company president, up to you. I did not intend on my wife being a house keeper and cre giver for my Dad, but it has turnrd out that way and she is quite happy taking that role. One of my sisters is filling the same role in her family and many women are doing the same thing, because they want to. Does that make them any less inteligent. My wife has become my best friend. When I met her I don't know what I was looking for in a wife, because I was not looking for a wife, but it just turned out I didn't want to spend the rest of my life without her.

Somebody asked what the age difference is. My wife is 37, never been married, and I am 50, never been married. WhosyourdadyI plan on retiring in Thailand in 4 years. PatpongBob.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by PatpongBob:

Sabaidee
...I did not intend on my wife being a house keeper and cre giver for my Dad, but it has turnrd out that way and she is quite happy taking that role. One of my sisters is filling the same role in her family and many women are doing the same thing, because they want to. Does that make them any less inteligent. Somebody asked what the age difference is.

I assume that your wife has limited English ability just like other bgs so her choice of work in Canada obviously limited accordingly. I guess taking care of the house is more or less came to her naturally because of that. You can't compare your sisters with your wife as their educatioanl background is completely different !!

I think your decision of marrying her is good though. You have good sex without a cost of going to LOS and pay LTs PLUS have a good house keeper for your home and a care giver for your dad. That saves a lot of your money!! Nice move !!

Wonder when the compatability intellectual wise would come up in this equation ???

Cent,

"Obviously you mistake education with intelligence."

WHat I'm trying to say was that when PatpongBob wants to discuss something other than the household issues would his wife can handle that,eg. politics, economic, etc. There've been numerous cases where westerners couldn't do just that to his ex-bg wife and feel fustrated like hell. But if he can do that with his friends at work and wants his wife to just do her job (f**k his brain out, cook for him and his dad, clean the house) then there wouldn't be any problems, would it? It depends on what he's looking for for a wife and that can CHANGE over time. And he will realize it in a later time.!!

I agree with you that level of intelligence and education is two different things. But with her limited English ability I wonder how well the two of them could communicate in any great depth in any topic??? (except sex which can be expressed physically).

"Hell, even all the highly educated westerners have more than a 50% chance of divorce these days, right?"

Yes, indeed.

I wonder what PatpongBob told his sisters about his wife occupation before marrying him??? Where the two of them met??

If he at all brave enough to tell the truth??

quote:

Originally posted by Sabaidee:

I wonder what PatpongBob told his sisters about his wife occupation before marrying him??? Where the two of them met??

If he at all brave enough to tell the truth??

Brave?? Why should it be brave to tell them she was a bargirl?? I don't think there is any necessity to tell them where they met. That way they can judge her without having misleading preconceptions (like yours for example). smile.gif" border="0

Patpong Bob,

All the best to you and your wife. Glad you found a nice woman who you are happy with. Congrats, and many happy years!

Cent

Mr. Sabaidee,

Obviously you mistake education with intelligence. I've met many university educated men and women who are total idiots! Outside their field of expertise they haven't a clue, are without a grain of common sense, are not well read or traveled, and some are complete assholes to boot! (Not all, but quite a few I think at times!) Just because a man or woman hasn't a formal education does not mean they are stupid. I've met quite a few intelligent people who were not educated or schooled. Plus, are you saying that a more educated person can't find love and happiness with someone less educated?

And are you suggesting that Bob married the lady so she could care for his father?

More cynical bullshit from a supposedly educated man I think I detect here. Diplomas don't make someone a good husband or wife, or person even. Hell, even all the highly educated westerners have more than a 50% chance of divorce these days, right?

Cent

[ October 31, 2001: Message edited by: Cent ]

sounds like a very nice move, so long as she keeps moving nicely. anyway, and as you're retiring to LOS in 4 years there's lots of choice waiting for you when you get back here if there are any hiccups. nothing like a bit of variety.

Sabaidee You wrote; WHat I'm trying to say was that when PatpongBob wants to discuss something other than the household issues would his wife can handle that,eg. politics, economic, etc.

My wife has grade 6 education, but is well read and very inteligent, We have no trouble discussing curent events and it is a pleasure getting the Thai slant on things. PatpongBob.

Bob,

Thanks for posting your story. Quite similar to my own, in many respects, but every story is unique.

How good a wife any woman makes does not necessarily depend on her past or present occupation, her level of education, her intellectual depth, or her other formative life experiences. It depends more on how her qualities and expectations match those of her husband, and vice versa. And I mean match as in compatibility, not equality.

Continued good luck to the both of you.

Regards, JEff

quote:

Originally posted by PatpongBob:

I would like to say that YES a bar girl can make a good wife. I met my wife over 4 years ago working in a Go-go Bar. At the time I was not even looking for a girl, ... PatpongBob.

quote:

Originally posted by Cent:

Plus, are you saying that a more educated person can't find love and happiness with someone less educated?

i fully agree with you here. I am a real professor style guy (i am frequently called a computer genius), but my gf had only 6 years of formal education. But she is a great housekeeper, cook and gardener. She brings an unspoiled view of the world, comfort and cheerfulness to my life. She likes my deep understanding of the world. I think be both benefit a lot from our different backgrounds. I woman being like me would drive me crazy.

Roland

Archived