Uriah Heep - Live in Bangkok!

Mentors

Hi Rockers

next week, on the 17. February, one of my alltime fave bands will enter the stage in Bangkok.

The band with the current Line-Up (since 1986), Mick Box, Lee Kreslake, Trevor Bolder, Bernie Shaw, Phil Lanzon is still live phantastic!

If you have time, don't miss the concert!

:up: :up: :up:

Classic band Uriah Heep will be performing Feburary 17th at BEC Tero Hall. Thai Ticket Master has tickets and further information

http://www.thaiticketmaster.com/concert/uriahheep_eng.php

http://www.bangkokjungle.com/news/uriah-heep-coming-to-bangkok/

carlton68 said:

I think they'd go unnoticed when on a barcrawl.

Btw, third from the right, who's that?

It was a fan with the group, that's why i changed it, and the pic it was too large.

Btw, to bring a hot Thai 'Lady In Black' to the concert must be a good idea! :D

someone should have tapped those old clowns on the head years ago. :: Uriah Fucking Heap we were doing that shit 30 years ago and even then it was crap. :o get off the grass mentors man you must be trapped in some sort of time warp. :: As for the rolling stones, I wish someone would have assasinated them years ago so that they could enter the rock martredom where they belong. :)

jack_schist said:

someone should have tapped those old clowns on the head years ago. :: Uriah Fucking Heap we were doing that shit 30 years ago and even then it was crap. :o get off the grass mentors man you must be trapped in some sort of time warp. :: As for the rolling stones, I wish someone would have assasinated them years ago so that they could enter the rock martredom where they belong. :)

Nonsense, Heep are live better today as ever before. And they play for fun and their fans, and not just for money, thats why they touring for example Siberia, India or Ukraine. (anyway, most money goes to ex-Heepster Ken Hensley who has written most of the old songs)

www.uriah-heep.com

btw, i go to a Wishbone Ash concert tomorrow and in two weeks to a Deep Purple gig. :beer:

LONG LIVE THE LEGENDS!

jack-schist,

Well it's quite easy, you don't have to go and see a live act.

'As for the rolling stones, I wish someone would have assasinated them years ago so that they could enter the rock martredom where they belong.'

Yep. I guess John Lennon prefers that, too.

I just hope you don't get pushed over the balcony because a bargirl thinks you are past your prime. Kind of a 'glory jump'.

Hey, it's only music, nothing serious.

Archived