Uriah Heep - Live in Bangkok!

Mentors

Wow! That is a pretty big musical jump my man :)

Going from the Mentors and El Duce., who would drag farang women around on dog leashes and whip their asses with didlo's to a bunch of guys who now look like farang women or dildos :grinyes:

I had an Uriah Heep 8-track when I was a kid. I remember it had great art work on the cover but not much else ::

I heard a story from a guy who toured briefly with the Mentors however. They pulled up in their van, filled with equipment, roadies, band members, empty beer cans and fast food wrappers to Canadian customs trying to cross the border. Naturally this motley crew was detained for an inspection. The Canadian customs official happened to be a woman. She opened the van and discovered a plethora of dildo's, blow up dolls and sex toys. Disgusted by what she saw she asked what is this for??? El Duce picked up the biggest dildo he could find, smacked it against his hand and said in his famous gravely voice "To spank your ass baby" :rotfl:

Needless to say, the Mentors were denied access to the country and had to cancel their Canadian shows.

damen said:

Wow! That is a pretty big musical jump my man :)

Going from the Mentors and El Duce., who would drag farang women around on dog leashes and whip their asses with didlo's to a bunch of guys who now look like farang women or dildos :grinyes:

I had an Uriah Heep 8-track when I was a kid. I remember it had great art work on the cover but not much else ::

I heard a story from a guy who toured briefly with the Mentors however. They pulled up in their van, filled with equipment, roadies, band members, empty beer cans and fast food wrappers to Canadian customs trying to cross the border. Naturally this motley crew was detained for an inspection. The Canadian customs official happened to be a woman. She opened the van and discovered a plethora of dildo's, blow up dolls and sex toys. Disgusted by what she saw she asked what is this for??? El Duce picked up the biggest dildo he could find, smacked it against his hand and said in his famous gravely voice "To spank your ass baby" :rotfl:

Needless to say, the Mentors were denied access to the country and had to cancel their Canadian shows.

damen,

Great to read that you knowing :bow: :bow: The famous Mentors!

There is a new Album out since last Autumn.

passingthru69.

Family Deep Purple will play next Sunday very near to my flat in Zurich. I will be there with a lot of friends :beer::drunk:

There are some concerts in May in New Zealand, Australia and Japan.

Sorry, till today no further informations about gigs in Bangkok at the moment.

LONG LIVE THE LEGENDS! :beer::drunk:

passingthru69 said:

Hi Mentors, ok thanks.. booked for work in May through Sept.. I love Deep Purple.. Grew up on them plus other bands.. Hit a cow in the road one night in the state of Nebraska.. Had Deep peurple on the song Knocking at your back door. Hit the damm cow doing 75 mph with a semi :cussing::yikes: cow :rip: Not a fun ride..

I think the cow took the song 'Knocking at your back door' too serious.

check the updates:

http://www.deep-purple.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived