1am closing again ! (Pattaya)

BuffHello

Interior Ministry visit imminent - Bars are told to close at 1am and operate within the law or face the consequences.

A meeting now from the Town-in-Town Hotel in Central Pattaya, co-chaired by Khun Chawalit, Deputy Chief of Banglamung District and Police Colonel Somnook, the Pattaya Police Chief. A selection of bar operators were called to the meeting to discuss plans to reintroduce the bar operating regulations which have been relaxed over the previous high season months. The Interior Minister is due in Pattaya shortly and local authorities must ensure that the law is adhered to. For now the 1am closing time for bars must be followed and nudity and explicit shows cannot be conducted. It is expected that some bars will disregard these instructions. They were told that if the Interior Ministry catch any bars operating outside the law, the penalties will be severe. The Interior Minister, Air Chief-Marshall Kongdaert is expected to make a detailed inspection of bars and other late night entertainment venues around Pattaya this coming Friday and Saturday. The bar operators were also told to ensure that their operating licenses are correct.

this is a laugh .

most will be open all night ?

haha

all wind !

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

discuss plans to reintroduce the bar operating regulations which have been relaxed over the previous high season months

Hmm, interesting the law is applied differently in high/low season. Perhaps this is why lately we have seen some loosening up in Bangkok which may thereby end soon?

<The Interior Minister, Air Chief-Marshall Kongdaert is expected to make a detailed inspection of bars and other late night entertainment venues around Pattaya this coming Friday and Saturday.>

actually i wanted to inspect some bars in pattaya this friday and saturday! shit! now i have to postpone again!

Same thing happened at Tony's when I was there on the 4th.

It was a Saturday night, the place was packed, and suddenly the lights came on. Can't remember exactly what time it was, but I'm certain it was before 2AM.

I noticed that they're also checking girl's ID's at the door now.

Looks like Tony's lost his special licence.

I noticed that they're also checking girl's ID's at the door now.

Looks like Tony's lost his special licence.

Yeah, Tony's was always the place where the under 20's could go. I never even bothered poking my head in there last trip as the constant in your face vendors tend to piss me off. Are they still as bad as ever? Lucifer's is my disco of choice in Pattaya for sure.

Ranger

Archived