The Ideal Dream Girl?

The Ideal Dream Girl?

I finally started a relationship with a so-called "normal" Thai girl who is not "on the game". She is under 30, reasonable looker, university educated, can read and write English and speaks enough to get by. She is independent, no family responsibilities, owns her own business, lives alone in a pleasant up-country Thai city.

Now you would think that this would be the ideal dream girl for some, especially if you are over fifty like me. I have just got myself out of a five year relationship that had a very nasty ending. Developments with this new girl have rushed ahead too fast for my liking and turned a little uncomfortable.

This was a whirlwind courtship.

I called for her after work. Second night we did the deed and third night she was wanting to vacate her apartment and move in with me full time! Some might think this would be an ideal situation for the lucky farang in LOS. A steady, normal Thai gal to warm your bed each night, no sick buffaloes to worry about, no unemployed brothers to support.

I was a tad wary, but human nature being what it is, I agreed that she could move in on a trial basis for a month, but not give up her own apartment. Well, the moment she arrived things started getting out of hand. She seemed to have a mission... to change and mold this farang into her vision of the dream husband. Not only my social life. Everything in my house was re-organized. Furniture moved. Kitchen plates and pots put in different spots. Even replacing the lock on my front door and little nagging things like changing the refrigerator temperature setting.

There's always good cooking and excellent sex to hold a shaky live-in relationship together, right? I can cook a reasonable farang meal... her contribution was bringing home food-to-go when it was her turn.

And good sex? Nope. The chemistry just wasn't there. frown.gif" border="0

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to leave you in suspense, but the story isn't finished yet. . this girl is still here at my home, we are eating take-out meals every night, she is getting more demanding, saying I don't love her cause I won't jump through hoops for her . . .

And the sex -- well, it has reached the stage where I'd rather look elsewhere than go through the motions with a tree trunk!! (I have only known her 12 days.)

I don't think this relationship is going to last the month. Stay tuned, I let you know how it all pans out.

I always thought having a normal, Thai "good girl" (for want of a better expression) was the way to go, but now...

Perhaps having a live-in relationship with a "bad girl" might NOT be so "bad" after all! What do you guys think?? crazy.gif" border="0

Wow, you were the same guy with the screaming-going-to-plant-drugs-on-you-and-call-the-police-pyscho-hose-beast,weren't you?

Just how do you pick them? wink.gif" border="0

It sounds like you know the short answer already - i.e. get out. As to how, well I'll let others advise you on that. I'm not too good on that area frown.gif" border="0

I've got the converse situation - i.e. I live with a "bad" good girl. And guess what? It's fine.. To give you a contrasting comparison:

1. Sure, she does a little house-making, but it's usually cute and within reason. I.e. She doesn't change the locks! shocked.gif" border="0

2. She cooks a mean meal, and she cooks it often.

3. Sex gets better. smile.gif" border="0

And.. nope, there are no silly money demands either.

So forget about the labels. You definitely don't have to put up with this sort of treatment.

TropicNights

Sorry to hear about your problem, but it just re-affirms my position on man/woman relationships.

I see many times when a guy post (usually the inexperienced and insecure) the need to let everybody know that their current love interest is a "normal girl" anything other than a BG, it just escapes me.

How in the hell does a collage education, a good job, no kids, and a family with a few bucks, fit into the equation of weather you can live happily and peacefully with the woman?

There is a madness behind everything. She is on a mission. She is trying to strap you down to a tight rope. Get out of this before things get worse. Good luck....

Originally posted by TropicNights:

[QB]Sorry to leave you in suspense, but the story isn't finished yet. . this girl is still here at my home, we are eating take-out meals every night, she is getting more demanding, saying I don't love her cause I won't jump through hoops for her . . .

And the sex -- well, it has reached the stage where I'd rather look elsewhere than go through the motions with a tree trunk!!

Tropicnights: As nasty says get out.....Run!!!! As a matter of fact your gf sounds eerily like my ex farang gf, you should not have to put up with such horseshit ever but in the LOS it seems completely unnecessary....Good Luck and keep up posted......

quote:

Originally posted by BLKBOLT:

TropicNights

How in the hell does a collage education, a good job, no kids, and a family with a few bucks, fit into the equation of weather you can live happily and peacefully with the woman?

???seems clear to me,U won't have to seethe because U're the only one working,U won't have to hire hitmen to get rid of some greedy and early retired parents(cheaper than sending them money every month usually, but make sure Ur GF doesn't find out it comes from U,she may not see the benediction that way).and if she has a college education she'll probably have a somehow broader vision of things,the communication will hopefully be better.I don't mind so much about kids.

Well it's sure still not enough and Tropic Nights I suggest U change again that lock while she's out shopping pre cooked food(wich I don't mind BTW)

Tropic pls dont take this the wrong way but it never ceases to amaze me how lots of guy's find these normal or good girls that will sleep with them on the third day???(doesnt happen) and you are not a Thai POP Star are you?

As I said please dont take this as a personal attack because I dont know you or the situation othere than what you've written, but it sounds like she's taking you for a ride. Could be an EX BG sound likely but you know what they say you can take the girl outa the bar blah blah blah.

remember dont be a pussy your paying the bills your the boss and that means for a good girl too! No Thai man would be putting up with her shit( they would klip her and thats that, now I dont agree with that though) so get tough otherwise tell her to fuck off!!!

It's that simple she still has a place and it will be about five minutes of her crying as you chuck her shit out the door make sure you have a new lock ready before you do this.

good luck but dont believe the hype.

it maybe hard whilst you are doing this but you and I know you will feel better 5 minutes after she is gone so dont drag it out or it will be worse when you do.

quote:

Originally posted by TropicNights:

[QB]this girl is still here at my home, we are eating take-out meals every night, she is getting more demanding, saying I don't love her cause I won't jump through hoops for her . . .

And the sex -- well, it has reached the stage where I'd rather look elsewhere than go through the motions with a tree trunk!!

QB]

Sounds like you journeyed 10,000 miles to Thailand only to meet a western woman wink.gif" border="0

Archived