The Ideal Dream Girl?

quote:

I finally started a relationship with a so-called "normal" Thai girl who is not "on the game".

TropicalNights

Second date was enough to get laid and you can still describe her as a normal girl crazy.gif" border="0

I don’t think that this is the behavior of those so-called “normal” girls and you better have her checked up, as she appears to be an emotionally unstable woman with a tendency to become a maniac. In event that you decide to end this, you better watch out as she might hunt you down, chop-off your dick slowly with a blunt knife when seeing you with another women. laugh.gif" border="0

Take care

[ November 10, 2001: Message edited by: Dundee ]

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in a relationship with A BG, have moved on and meet some nice girls but I am very careful what might happen next time because of last experience.

Thai girls are very hard to predict BG or Non BG, take every day as it comes. I live in Bangkok and some of the non-BG come over for fun and a talk and watch TV and want to live with me, but I say no because of some of the posts I have read on this sight. Plus I have my freedom to do what I like once a Thai girl moves in you can not get her out, the stories she comes up with.

Next time a girl goes psycho and she know where I live, I will have to move, I have a place lined up before hand, so I?m not stuck for somewhere to go at the last minute. I have no baggage I can move at the last minute.

quote:

Originally posted by TropicNights:

And the sex -- well, it has reached the stage where I'd rather look elsewhere than go through the motions with a tree trunk!! (I have only known her 12 days.)

I don't think this relationship is going to last the month. Stay tuned, I let you know how it all pans out.

I always thought having a normal, Thai "good girl" (for want of a better expression) was the way to go, but now...

Perhaps having a live-in relationship with a "bad girl" might NOT be so "bad" after all! What do you guys think??
crazy.gif" border="0

Hi Tropic!

(gg) ... This threat cracks me up ! IMHO Asian women are not very good in the sack. How on earth could you expect them to be ??? The SE Asian women realy good in the sack are the ones who have been "trained" to be good in the sack.

Asians, SE Asians ... Just look at the way they are educated. Read the magazines they read. Look at the TV shows they watch. Listen to what their parents tell 'm. Why do think every man who can afford it in LOS has a concubine/mistress ?

It's the *wrong* part of the world to look for great sex (with you partner). It's also a myth any "educated" LOS girl will be less hassle than any trouble you may encounter back home.

Great sex as in some gall trained to please you is available by all means but don't get things mixed up. Go and ask your GF how often she masturbates. Try and involve her in sexual fantasies, read them stories. Buy her toys and see whther she enjoys them.

SE Asian women are actually very shy of their own body in comparisson. It's *not* part of their culture to really enjoy sex so how the hell do you expect them to be very good at it?

Go Cuba my friend. Go Ghana. Or get married decently and rely on brothels and soapies for the real "kick".

I bought "us" a book on tantric sex and her only response was: "I'm not going to read it. You just tell me what to do ...".

I rest my case and rely on my brothers-in-law, all going through the same trouble (actually referirng to the women in my family as "Dragon Women" (gg)), to take me out for hanky-panky. Than again, I guess "male bonding" in LOS is more difficult than it is in Phils.

What you *should* expect from an educated LOS gall is that she take extremely good care of you. As in pamper. If that's not there either, high time to ditch the bitch.

Take good care

wink.gif" border="0

PS And bad girls are good but you don't want to live with them I guess. I would not go and walk that road if I were you. You live in this part of the world, you want to walk the way men, local men walk here.

Originally posted by clickonline:

[qb]

" IMHO Asian women are not very good in the sack. How on earth could you expect them to be ??? The SE Asian women realy good in the sack are the ones who have been "trained" to be good in the sack."

Clickonline I noticed U can train the new girl yourself,it almost sounds from u that only whores outhere enjoy sex,or make U believe it.I'll stick with ur conclusion though

"PS And bad girls are good but you don't want to live with them I guess. I would not go and walk that road if I were you. You live in this part of the world, you want to walk the way men, local men walk here"

[ November 13, 2001: Message edited by: luisBKK ]

Archived