The Ideal Dream Girl?

Tropic gush man....

I am having plans to settle in LOS somewhere soon (found a place I like and revisiting soon, arriving LOS next wek) but a live-in, NO WAY.

Shuffling furniture around? Re-arranging the contents of my fridge? Dictating my time shedule!Horror, never! I don't mind bringing good food in, might be a requirement for a 3 days girl.

Get her out of your place and take the control of your life back!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to hear about your unpleasant situation. I hope this is a dose of reality for the multitudes of guys who have this fantasy of "normal" Thai women and bash the hell out of BG's.

I dated "normal"(meaning non-BG) Thai women. How "normal" they are to mix it up with a foreigner to begin with is questionable. I never found the conversation that more interesting or the sex better(actually not that exciting because of the lack of experience) or the relationship dynamics particularly different. The experience was simply what it was. I am not looking for love or a wife. I just enjoy the company that I am with. BG or normal girl they are all women.

Many need to understand women better and get rid of the "normal" Thai woman myth.

my sympathies for you:

sounds like you let the relationship get past the "point of no return"

when you see things starting to "slide" you should put your foot down ( easier said then done).

I think women ( not just thais) feel they need to be in charge, but letting it get so one sided is deadly for a relationship.

as for the info she is independant, i think thai girls more than most really don't want to be independany, they want some guy to take care of them. ( not to go so far as to say they are lazy, just the easy way to go)

hope things work out, and you come out of it intack ( mentally and psycally)

quote:

Originally posted by jjsushi:

. I hope this is a dose of reality for the multitudes of guys who have this fantasy of "normal" Thai women and bash the hell out of BG's.

This is typical?Perhaps of a guy not strong enough to say NO to his girl.And to act in consequences,ie just look at her going on and not listening to him.

Jjsushi about the conversation the only couple of thai girls with who I could share a book were university(or college?) educated.One of them was a hooker BTW.

Luis

[ November 09, 2001: Message edited by: luisBKK ]

Hi TropicNights

I may be worrying too much here (and I hope I am!!!!) But this one sounds like she's one shy of a six-pack. Mentally or emotionally unstable, whatever. My x-wife resembles her to some degree.

You know she had an extra set of keys, made when she changed the locks, and didn't tell you.

You know you wish you were to hell rid of her.

You *might* try one of the following- when she's out, change the locks, pack her crap, leave it with the security guys at your building and tell them under no circumstances is she to be allowed in. And see to it that they are properly compensated for their exertions on your behalf!!!!!!

Other idea- come up with some very subtle bullshit (Asians are much more practiced at this than we farangs)- some reasons why it's impossible for her- or you- to stay together- even if it's only for a short while, initially, then, having achieved that, you can cook up more BS why it has to be extended.... Maybe you can buy an HIV+ medical report? That would be great!

Or, you might creatively combine the 2 ideas...

I'm sorry, she just doesn't sound like the type who'll go quietly if you do things the confrontational way, and I definitely do not mean to sound alarmist or anything of the sort, but I'd really hate to see some scene where she's trashed your place, slashed your clothes, smashed valuables, given the neighbors lots to gossip about, or worse yet, tried to do herself in or something equally silly wherein the cops get into it- that would be the last thing you need!!

She just sounds to me like she's absolutely got to have control or she loses it- or else maybe a long time ago, she saw the way her Dad treated her Mom, Uncles treated Aunts, etc. and being of a strong-willed mindset, decided there was no way she was going to put up with that. frown.gif" border="0

Very best of luck, and please keep us posted on how all of this gets resolved!!!!!

TropicNights,

They say some people attract certain types. I don't want to flame here but, maybe get to know them a little longer before they become a permanent house (relationship) guest.

Yes "bibblies", this is the same person that had the post "Please help, I am desperate" post back in July. Some of us learn by our mistakes, and don't make the same one again in such a short time. I have and still make plenty, but don't repeat the same one over and over again.

I wish I had some good advise on how to get out of this with your body parts still intact. Only having a little information here, I don't think she is unstable. I'm also not saying that is completely nomal, but she does know what to do to stay incharge and call the shots. Sorry about my choice of words (shots) there. I agree with a few otheres here. Better to lock her out, if you can without causing yourself anymore grief and embarrassment.

Please keep us posted on the outcome. Also please don't do it again.

I had a five year relationship with a university educated girl. I can give my opinion about how I might think the live-in girlfriend you have. It was a very smart idea to have the trial basis term first. But the down-side of course is when you know it has to end and you have to be the bad guy. And the real hard part (if you are a nice guy) is that she is very likely going to use every strategy she can to stay longer. Crying, trying to make you jealous, trying to make you feel guilty,.. the whole nine yards. Just be glad you have not been together like a year or more. Because then she'll pull out the suicide card. Fake or real, this scares the stuff out of you. The best way is like a bandaid. Quickly. Even for her. You got together quickly, right? There are an adequate number of non-BG, educated ladies that if they feel good about you, will get intimate after they are comfortable with you, and under the right cicumstances of course. In your case with your girlfriend, I don't see too much of a down side of her trying you out either. Because she'll tell everyone its your fault if it doesn't work out. You didn't mention she was a virgin, so assuming she wasn't she had little to lose (except a broken heart) by trying to make a future with you. She was able to hook-up with you, so she will be able to hook-up with someone else, and hopefully they are made for each other.

--pingspike

Tropical Nights,

Seeing what others had posted reminded me. "How I did it." And it is what the others already told you. When she goes out to shop or something, change the locks and lock her out. Next let the security guards and neigbors know that you have terminated the relationship like sometimes happens and she is no longer welcome back. And like someone mentioned, pack ALL of her stuff and give it to her friend or workplace or someplace maybe with a note or something. If you tell her to "get out" in your apartment, she has a whole boat load of tactics to pull on you. I know she isn't as skilled as a BG, but she still went to same school for womenhood. And that is good enough to kick several nice guy farang asses. One of my personal experiences included the police arriving, her beating my car with a tire iron, fake suicide(s) but real cuttings, beating on my apartment door with the tire iron. Telling all the neighbors all kinds of made up stories. Her breaking all kinds of stuff in the apartment. Make sure she is locked out before you tell her. And make sure she has all her stuff so she has no excuse to return. If she gets back in after you kick her out, you are in big trouble. If you feel you want out, get out now (quickly).

I find it amazing that us farangs can find such utter psychos, the comment on sleeping with you on the second night should send warning bells to everyone, Farangs all seem to foget these are not western women.

Also most Farangs are too weak with Thai women, its a sad fact that you need to keep many of these girls in line, I have met a few who have been extremely good natured but the majority I have met needed to be kept inline, something we find hard to do due to our upbringing, not being able to conciously force ourselves to yell at a woman or forcebly put her in her place.

It reminds me of a Farang I know but havent seen for quite some time, his latest effort was attracting this psycho through work, going on a camp with alot of the work people this girl was all over him, despite the warnings he didnt take control of the situation and allowed his dick to do the thinking. She subsequently lodged herself in his hotel room and proceeded to fall off the 2nd story balcony in a suicide attempt, you can all imagine the results of this..

Luis, I too know a Uni graduate whore, she is great in bed, very intelligent and treats me like a BF (and who knows who else smile.gif" border="0 She regularly goes to visit her paying keepers in Europe, in fact the day she returned from Switzerland she rang me wanting me to come round, 2 hours off the plane, and guys still continue to trust these women..

Archived