shot myself in the foot....

actually, both feet.

Being the "noob rookie" that I was on my first trip to the kingdom a month ago, I'm sorta in a pickle if and when I'll be visiting bangkok again. (heh, I think i fucked that sentence up. hope its comprehensible) tongue.gif" border="0

During the last leg of my trip, I met 2 great BG's. The first one(let's call her Ahn) was a fresh drink of water. Those whom read my chronicles know of my hit/miss luck. Ahn delivered everything I yearned for, in a very simple easy-going fashion. We spent like a week together.

I decided to stop seeing her for 2 reasons. One, because I had one day left before I went back to the US and two, I wanted to have one last sanuk run.

Anyways, so I stopped seeing Ahn and I met another winner! (wtf!!! I find 2 winners in a row when I have only a week left of my trip! damn my fucking luck!) Winner number 2(call her Tu) offered me what Ahn couldn't, decent dialogue. Well, it IS my fault that I was totally ignorant in thai... Anyways, Tu and I conversed extremely well. She had the funniest and most engaging stories. I was swept.

Now, the problem is this. I've kept in contact with both of them since I left. Ahn has emailed me several times and asks when I'll be back and such. Tu actually put more effort and called me on the phone several times so I could get her new cellular number. I do feel some connection with both these great girls and probably I'm to blame to have made or making the scenario more difficult. If I somehow manage to piss off both girls, I'm afraid I'll be cast out of 2 of my favorite sanuk joints. frown.gif" border="0 Also, being the idiot retard I am, I do want to see them both, but how.... I do have genuine feelings for both of them, but not to the extent of serious long-term relationship type.

Or am I deluding myself as usual and overthinking this. Perhaps, all the emails and phonecalls are part of their reperatoire(sp?)? They've never asked for more money or even asked for it while I was there, neither while I'm here at home. Hell, Tu has actually lost some money calling me in the states on her cellular, I think. Fuck, I wish I wasn't so dumb to burn my bridges. I liked those bridges too. tongue.gif" border="0

Just tell each of them, you have another girl, but you like her too. As long, as you don't want to engange in a serious relationship with any of them, they will get along pretty well. Don't forget, they are bargirls.

I have a friend, who had 2 girls at the same time together in his bed.

Roland

Idiot, retard you are calling yourself because you are seeing 2 girls??? You are in LOS. WITH MONEY IN YOUR POCKET! You do what you do! Just try to do it respectfully. Well, as respectfully as you can!

Mykal

tyler durden,

I don't think I can be of much assistance here, because I have somewhat of a similar problem. Four nights before leaving to come home I meet a girl in Soi 7 beergarden. The next morning I made arrangments to see her 2 nights later. Of all the gf experiences I had in the LOS, I liked her the best. Like you stated, she had qualities that I enjoyed. The only downside of being with her was the communications. I didn't know Thai and she sure didn't know English. Thank goodness for my Thai phrase book. I also wanted to spend my last night with her, but she was going up country to visit the family.

Somehow I found out that she had a email address and gave it to me. With the language problem, I really didn't think I would ever get a answer to a email. After I was home for a few days and cleaning out my luggage I found her address. Shortly after sending here a email I got one back from her. Let me tell you all now, she told me that she had a girl friend helping her with the translations. After a few emails, I told her I was returning to Bkk and would like to see her again. She has taken this to mean, we will spend all my time in Thailand together. I would like to spend a few nights and days with her but, thats all. She knew that I went to Pattaya last time and said we can go there together. This would be like taking your own candy to the candy store. I will be in Bkk 3 days before the date she thinks I coming. She also doesn't know that I will be spending 3 weeks this time.

So I guess my problem or decission will need to be, do I see her and if so for how long. I would like to see her again, but not cause a major problem when she finds out it will be only for a few days. I think I will try to use a little of what Roland said. Might be a good idea to do this in a email shortly before I return there. Once again she is getting help (and maybe coaching) with her emails. I'm also sure the would like a long time security of income, and not need to take the chance of not getting someone each night. I have throught about lying to her about when I arrive and leave. I haven't lied yet, just haven't told her the dates. Like mentioned in other threads as big as Bangkok is, you can't hide. I also don't want to play the hotel rotation game. I guess I want my cake and eat it too. tyler, I'm lucky I only shot myself in one foot this time. I will watch for answers to your thread, and let the chips fall where they do.

Remember this, girls who work at bars and street are looking for a better life or a better future. They are fishing to see if they can get a catch. You are not the only piece of action she is getting or working on. You are only 2 week out of the year or what ever time you have. Think about it. Girls who really want a better future with a farang willing to go as far as spending their own money to see if they can hook you. If you let your guard down, your FUCK.

I fail to see your predicament. The only problem that I see is that you are allowing your desires and awkward sense of committment cloud your ability to make a decision. Last time I checked out the BG scene the paying customer ususually calls the shots. Unfortunately, most farang forget this and usually get themselves into sticky situations of their own doing.

• 3 weeks later...

Whatever you do, don't lie to them. They will respect you more if you're honest. Tell them "Me, butterfly"... I don't think there's a b/g in Thailand who won't understand your desire to explore.

Archived