Importance of farang looks to BG?

quote:

Originally posted by cardinalblue:

Pattaya127,

Just tonight riding home from the street faire at silom, a somewhat attractive BG and her not attractive but not too bad older farang take their seats holding hands next to a non-descript female maybe 35ish. She looks at the two and promptly gets up and move across to other side of the trains' seats.

Cardinalblue

Such a behavior isn't limited to farang/BG relationships. However my experience is that the ethnic Thais (100% Thai) accept such relationships quite often. The real racists in this country are the so called high class Thai-Chinese.

A few months ago we got a new consultant in our team. A nice girl, very outcoming. Everybody liked her until some people found out that she has a relationship with an American. From this moment she became an outsider and was excluded from most afterhour activities like we farangs are, although the guy has a good position in a multinational company. Sad but TIT.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I disagree with shunning farang/BG in public places. The whole process shouldn't be looked at any different than a foot massage or a gay couple walking down the street. Its the majority that has the hangup about sex. If that what gets you off then more power to you. I would even go so far to say we should be able to walk around naked. People are just wacked in the head when it comes to sex. If the whole world jumped off a cliff I sure wouldn't do it and I'm not going to join in on this.

quote:

loathsome Isaan girls

loathsome crazy.gif" border="0

Luis Le BKK, please look-up in your Frenchie-English thesaurus before making this kind remarks.

[ December 04, 2001: Message edited by: Dundee ]

I AM NO TOM CRUISE....

BUT DURING MY DRUNKEN STATE IN LOS EVERY GIRL I MEET SAID "YOURE SO HANDSOME"

I THINK LOOKS ONLY HAVE TO DO WITH IT IF A GIRL WANTS TO HAVE A EXTENDED STAY WITH YOU. UNLESS YOURE THROWING AROUND MONEY LIKE SOME ARAB SHIEK........

I THINK IF THEY BRING YOU TO THEIR TOWN OR HOME THEN LOOKS ARE IMPORTANT.

WOULD YOU BRING ELEPHANT GIRL HOME????????????? tongue.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Dundee:

before making this kind remarks.

[ December 04, 2001: Message edited by: Dundee ]

What about the Dutch English one for U Dundee Van Somewhere?

Anyway I hapen not to carry a dictionnary along

quote:

Originally posted by ms00033:

I THINK IF THEY BRING YOU TO THEIR TOWN OR HOME THEN LOOKS ARE IMPORTANT.

WOULD YOU BRING ELEPHANT GIRL HOME?????????????
tongue.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0

I really think when they bring U to their family home the Jay Dee part is much more important

Looks matter. But being nice, having a good personality and having enough money for a barfine matters more. It's like eating lunch when you're hungry. It's all good but eating a nice lunch is better than just noodles.

I don't have a potbelly or am balding so when I go on the skytrain with my gf, they don't avoid us; they just think isn't it nice of her dad to hold her hand...

Archived