am I had or just lucky?

passingthru69

Ok guys, here's the scoop. I have posted a few times about this lady I hooked up with in Nov.. So far has'nt emailed or called with money problem.. We sms quite a bit and call each other from time to time.. She even foots the bill at times ::

I posted the other week about sms and her not knowing that I was doing it in Thailand as I gave her different date than when I really get there.. Like O.H. :worship: I need my Annie's soapy time. :yay:

Well it's gets worse or better. Not sure. She informs me today that she has paid her bar fine for the entire month of March to be with me :: I then say I pay you back right. She says no. I want to be with you and it free.. Now I'm :yikes:

This has me worried. I did give her some money when we were together in Nov. I paid 2 bar fines. The other times she came over to my room after work to see me. Her idea. Surprised me the first night. Glad I was alone.

so here is the question.. When do you think the big I need money will hit or might this be real?? I know she works bar..

She sms me at all different hours or calls to say hi and I sms her back and call sometimes. She is no spring chicken by some peoples standards. 36yrs.. We got along good in Nov. Now she has booked herself for me the whole month of March.Should I just go with the flow and see how it goes or run and hide before she has me going to see Buddha ::

Dr. Cop said:

It's simple, are you coming to have a good time or are you coming to play husband and wife for a month ???

100% agree with you. Passingthru, you were even wondering why she saw you as a bf, and look now what happened. She's taking off the month to be with you and no kidding, before you know it, you are walking behind a pigs head in an Issarn (apologies Livestocklover :) ) village! I can't blieve that is what you really want, but hey, it's up to you.

Well belive it or not she is not from Issan. I did make mistake once even before we went out said someday I would like to get married..Did'nt say to her though just talking at bar sober

Honest..

She wants to meet me at airport.. Been trying to blow that off. Said she would go home first of the month then meet me in BKK the night of the 4th when I get in.. I get in the night of the 28th.Opps. she does'nt know that part.

The thing is I really do enjoy her company.. Doe'snt get drunk all the time.. according to her she has no children. I ask why no kids,she says not blessed..I can see starting out with her and yes if things go good I will stay with her.. The :sex: is very good with her. she starts me up before I even wake up. :: Was also informed by her last trip home she stopped BKK and applied for passport.. Scary huh?

passingthru69 said:

She wants to meet me at airport.. Been trying to blow that off. Said she would go home first of the month then meet me in BKK the night of the 4th when I get in.. I get in the night of the 28th.Opps. she does'nt know that part.

?

Hide the airline tickets and passport, if she's anything like my g/f, she will be "doing some research" whilst your in the shower or something, then you have the "why you lie to me..."

Anyhow, theres two possibilites here

1) She's building upto a big scam, i.e. paying barfines herself is a small price to pay when she knows the pickings are 10fold a few months down the line.

2) She genuinly does like you in which case you have to wonder how serious you are about her....

maybe i'm niave, and i won't be offended in the slightest if you brush off this remark, but I was bothered it wasn't even mentioned.

Maybe you should be more honest with her? If she's really the kind of girl you could imagine getting hooked on, how bad could honesty be? She's still working in a bar, and you aren't pitching a fit. You are coming to spend a month or so with her, maybe she'll accept that you needed a little single time?

I just thought it might should be said.

Archived