Should I Make Up Or Not?

Steve

(T-3 hours till take off)

Yeah, going again. I think my boss' patience is running a little thin. I told him I love to travel.

I'll take notes for a trip report but won't promise a report. We'll see.

My friend is already there and said don't be surprised if Ploy is there at 3:30am, when I arrive in Pattaya. He likes someone from her bar.

quote:

Originally posted by chocolat steve:

Anyway, I'm leaving for LOS in 24 hours. I felt I was in the right but Ploy was great in the sack. I mean we had Great sex!!! I mean GREAT sex. I would love another go with her. Should I do whatever I have to do just to hook up with her or maintain my dignity and move on?

She was very, very good. I can't emphasize that enough. (lol).

So, give in to lust or grow some balls and stand my ground?

Damned, Sateeb, time i take you under my wing. I can see why you feel guilty about these trips. The only reason you want to make up is not for makin up but for making out again. You know the answer then!

Listen to me, young man!: First thing Sunday morning, we go burn a few candles in the church of your God, and you won't come out of there until you have repented for your sins. Then, only then, i will give you back your condoms laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

[ December 15, 2001: Message edited by: pattaya127 ]

Well, as a follow up. I arrived. My friend went by her bar and it was as you all have said. She said 'he come today, i go hotel.'

I think I know why she was late. My friend said her eyes were glazed and he suspects yaa baa use.

I just got back from her bar. She's meeting me at the hotel at 11pm. She did look a little out of it. Too bad.

Archived