Should I Make Up Or Not?

Steve

If some of you may recall in my trip report (4 Days In Pattaya) I had a argument with a BG, lets call her Ploy, that was the name in the story.

Recap: she was at least 45 minutes late for our meeting and I left the hotel to find someone else and when I came back Ploy was in the lobby and I told her 'I wait 45 minutes, no Ploy, so I go'. She lost a lot of face in front of me and the other girl and she gave me the evil eye when I went by the bar the next day. Even though I felt I was right.

Anyway, I'm leaving for LOS in 24 hours. I felt I was in the right but Ploy was great in the sack. I mean we had Great sex!!! I mean GREAT sex. I would love another go with her. Should I do whatever I have to do just to hook up with her or maintain my dignity and move on?

She may not even accept. I tried sending one email explaining she was late and no hard feelings if she sees me on the street or something but no answer. So it may all be moot.

She was very, very good. I can't emphasize that enough. (lol).

So, give in to lust or grow some balls and stand my ground?

When u show up at her bar whatever it is u argued about is forgotten unless u bring it up. There is no dignity won or lost my sleeping with her or avoiding her. I know if I have been thinking about sex with a particular BG since my last visit I would most certainly indulge myself. The name of the game is BG vs. Customer. Up to 2 U!

Howdy Steve,

I agree with TBear on this one. She will be well pleased just to see you. Thai girls can be moody and real shitty at the best of times but things that piss 'em off blow over real quick, especially when an old friend visits them after travelling half way around the world. Go for it!

So, you are going to be in Pattaya about the 17th? Me and my Aussie & Canadian friends might see you in Tony's.

Cheers.

T-7 hours and counting.

Thanks guys. I thought I was losing my balls by doing that. Khun Sanuk, very funny! I may just do that!

Porridgeman, I'll try to make it to Tony's on the 17th. I may spend a couple days in Samui but I'll certainly try to make it. If I do, I'll be wearing a red Arsenal football shirt and probably the only 'farang dahm' (Black farang) there. lol.

Archived