Cambodian Bargirls

Nuts

Hi chuck,

I think he has been banned now.

khwai

Think again, Khwai - I have my eye on each and every post that contains the word 'Cambodia' in it ::

OK, I admit that I have been quck to jump on the 'how cheaply can I get a BBBJ in PP ?' posts that we have endured previously, but the Cheap Charlies seem to have found somewhere else to hang out.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay. But I saw said hotel mentioned in an eyeglass shop question, today. It just appears sneaky.

Do what you whatever you guys want, it's not a big deal, to me. I'll look at is as a joke.

Let's concentrate on the Cambodian Bar Girls. Next time, in PP, I'm going to take a Sophie's Club girl LT ($30 bucks until 4 ayem.) There's a couple of honeys there.

jessejames said: ...<snip>..Next time, in PP, I'm going to take a Sophie's Club girl LT ($30 bucks until 4 ayem.) There's a couple of honeys there.

Anyone who pays that much for a gal in PP, much less elsewhere in Cambo, is definitely not a 'journeyman', but a tourist who doesn't know better. And, yes, Sophie's is a major attraction for the casual tourist....as is LeCyrcee's.

My 2-cents, from a long-time Cambo traveller.

rookie said:
jessejames said: ...<snip>..Next time, in PP, I'm going to take a Sophie's Club girl LT ($30 bucks until 4 ayem.) There's a couple of honeys there.

Anyone who pays that much for a gal in PP, much less elsewhere in Cambo, is definitely not a 'journeyman', but a tourist who doesn't know better. And, yes, Sophie's is a major attraction for the casual tourist....as is LeCyrcee's.

My 2-cents, from a long-time Cambo traveller.

Unfortunately, the day of the $5 short time has come and gone two years ago, or haven't you noticed? K11 is finished. Martini girls are asking from $10-20 ST. Vietnam joints are $10, on premises, with no BJ. Yeah I'd like to pay less, but the prices have risen.

At Sophie's Club, you can get a girl, on site, with room, tor $10. If you want to take a girl out, LT, from Sophie's Club, it's $30. No more no less. No matter who you are. Or go eleswhere.

Why the hell call me a casual tourist, who doesn't know any better, because I like Sophie's Club? It's my choice. I enjoy it.. If you don't like Sophies Club, why knock me?

I was sharing information pertinent to the topic, Cambodian Bargirls, while others have gone off topic. There's no reason to question my credibility. But, my long time travels, in Cambo, and S.E, Asia, qualify me to have a valid opinion.

jessejames said:

Unfortunately, the day of the $5 short time has come and gone two years ago, or haven't you noticed? K11 is finished. Martini girls are asking from $10-20 ST. Vietnam joints are $10, on premises, with no BJ. Yeah I'd like to pay less, but the prices have risen.

The above information is completely erroneous, to the extent of being dangerous disinformation.

Martini girls can ask what they want (Thai girls do). Tourist prices in Martini's are currently 10st 20lt.

'Vietnam joints' - I'm guessing st63 /st154 places - are 5 dollars, bj most definitely included.

As to Sophies 30 dollars lt, I would say up to you. But the idea that they wouldn't stay till 9am for that amount is crazy. And some guys certainly pay less.

changnoi said:

'Vietnam joints' - I'm guessing st63 /st154 places - are 5 dollars, bj most definitely included.

Hate to piss on anyone's parade but could these be places where indentured prostitution takes place? (I miss Flyonzewall's comments on these topics...)

Archived