Cambodian Bargirls

Nuts

changnoi said: The above information is completely erroneous, to the extent of being dangerous disinformation.

Martini girls can ask what they want (Thai girls do). Tourist prices in Martini's are currently 10st 20lt.

'Vietnam joints' - I'm guessing st63 /st154 places - are 5 dollars, bj most definitely included.

As to Sophies 30 dollars lt, I would say up to you. But the idea that they wouldn't stay till 9am for that amount is crazy. And some guys certainly pay less.

Absolutely correct, Changnoi!! I've never paid over $20 L/T and sometimes $15 (or less) at Martini's or Sharky.

At Tommy's, etc (163rd/154th) the standard price is $5 S/T; those paying more is only due to naivety. And, BadaBing, they are NOT indentured gals...if so I would not go to such a place!

Sophie's, with it's filthy S/T rooms, the upscale discos, plus the few riverside places that now add on a barfine are the most expensive places in town...yet the women are no better looking than elsewhere.

Koh Kong can offer the best values and there are places in PPenh (which are known by locals and _never_ posted) which have become mini re-incarnations of K-11.

The key is to listen, learn, shop and _bargain_.....whether one chooses a stunner or is willing to settle for a dog, they all have the same focus...your wallet.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
limbo said:

Relax Bada,

Rookie was most likely referring to Trooper and got you mixed up in this somehow.

Truly hope so , this " indentured " thing has been or was , a true board problem , don't want my name associated with it , maybe a :grinyes: or :: would have been more appropiate for the reply , we'll see.

Bada :: Bing

BadaBing said:
rookie said:

And, BadaBing, they are NOT indentured gals...if so I would not go to such a place!

Ummm , care to post where I stated that ? ::

OOPS!!! Sorry, my apologies, BadaBing. As indicated, it was 'Trooper' who made the comment. And, I find there has previously been far too much conjecture of this seemingly uncommon plight which has made it appear far larger than reality.

Ummm , care to post where I stated that ? ::

Bada,

You did make one small error though as you paid $30 for the Sophies girl. Maybe the rain that night messed with your memory ::? Sometime in the past year, Sophies jacked the LT price up to $30 from $20 essentially to discourage LT and keep the girls "in stock" for ST's on premises.

I fought it for a couple of trips and was paying $25 until I figured out the $5 I was saving was coming out of the girl's share. Don't think I'll be doing too many takeaways from Sophie's anymore anyway as my favorite has retired.

Ranger

• 2 weeks later...

Archived