Cambodian Bargirls

Nuts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lusty said:

" Flamingo also has an add here and pays for advertisment. "

I heard that Flamingo's hotel shafted Louhuli and kick him out without ever paying him? ::

LaoHuli was initially booted in early January. I went to Flamingos in mid-January and there he was...back again...but by his own reckoning it was on tenuous grounds. He was later terminated...but I'd not heard any confirmation that he wasn't paid. He didn't mention...nor volunteer... anything about such, so at this point, in my mind, it's only speculation....

• 3 weeks later...

just to reply on the thread ( I am writing this in the lobby of the flamingos)

I poped in here yesterday, only had deluxe available (no problemo, with ethernet connection room (shit left my leptop in Majestic)

for me the hotel is comparable to EXACTLY, the majestic suites.

All kinds of guest,

punters, both fat and ugly as shit and

goodlooking sex gods (like me (5555))

backpackers that smell after having been on the stinking bus from SR for 6-7 Hrs

and yes some semi business guys

I allready checked out and they take me to the airpoty at 14:00 but I kindly asked if I could use a shower sowmehere, no problemo either...., using the net here in the lobby is the only problem now as you can not see who is looking over your shoulder.

I would rate the hotel a 4 from 5 or 8 from 10, the beds are large, its clean and very frienldy indeed, but isn"t entire cambo like that ??? (friendly)

• 3 months later...

Just to add....

I loved PP...sat in the lobby at walkabout....girl after girl wanted to go with me....i stayed at the walkabout too, so easy...i chose one, then stayed with her alone for a few days....best breasts i've seen in Asia....beautiful girl....she didn't ask for any money, but i took care of her whilst i stayed and gave her some when i left...had girls wanting 3 somes for 10-15 USD (thats for 2 girls).....you can find girls for 5usd...or free if you want....i am going to go back on 'business trips' many many times.....

Oh and some of the places you can go in PP...just amazing....the most sordid crappy little holes you will find, but anything goes....i loved it....

Archived