Hows my mate Sarasin,

keith doug

He's gone all grown up and has given up toys, double headers and furburgers I believe. One of the most interesting and likeable characters anyone could wish to meet, he always seemed to get the champers in at tilac on new years eve. Settled down with a nice lady in Bkk I think he said in a recent post, good luck to him and all who sail in him.

Hey, keith, stop bothering the nice folks on this board with your constant bringing up my name here. :)

Thanks for the nice comments, guys. I am enjoying my retirement in Bangkok living with a great Thai girl (no plans to marry, though) and keeping myself out of trouble in nasty places like termaie, etc. I really don't miss the nightlife scene a bit.

If you really want to bore yourself to tears, you are welcome to read my blog at http://sarisinsiam.blogspot.com/

It's been going for almost two months now and weekly I include one of the old stories, etc. to really bring tears to the eyes of the nostalgic, or mentally ill, or whatever.

PS. Keith, I actually did make it to your favorite fun spot, Goldfingers, a few weeks ago with visiting friends. It hasn't changed a bit...same old cigar-puffing Randy there, great music, and a corps of bad news girls on stage. :o

great to see ya around !!the blogspot is really good ..HOWEVER.. i read about cockroaches !!!

my last visit was December and i stayed at a hotel in soi 7 suchumvit ( i wont mention the name!!).

well everythiung was fine ,, i went out and got back to my room about midnight. I went in the bath room OMG!!! THE LITTLE BASTARDS WERE RUNNING ALL OVER THE SINK YUK!! worst was to come they were all over the floor,, this particular hotel has entire new carpeting !! were they bought in from the carpets!! the next day i was in foodland buying sprays!! ::

Khun Sarsin

Just read your blog detailing your MO for meating GTG's and feel my life has reached a turning point, am off now to get some better threads on and then get some business cards printed.

Has this been posted on the forum? maybe best to not post it, then there will be thousands of us out there all with the same MO's.

It seems that even despite a potential keeper, it's business as usual, is this the case?

regards

dm

You better read the entry, kd, as it is about the tuk-tuk touts out to fleece farangs, not the six-legged variety of cockroach.

It must have been a really bad hotel you stayed in, and, if you haven't already, it might be helpful to others if you posted your experience in the Accomodation Forum.

Hope you have better success with your choice of hotel next time, my friend.

BrownFox77 said:

Sarisin,

Thanks much for putting out the link to your Blog, got it bookmarked. Excellent writing and commentary, even your very first Blog post was great! :hubba:

Thanks, Mr. Fox, I am having fun writing. And, yes, I so see Khun Methinee just about every day - OK, it is just her mug which is plastered on just about every wall in California Fitness. ::

Archived