Can they do that?

Flashermac

the Hospital where i work has been taken over by a Private Firm.

smoking by Staff is banned everywhere(not that it stops us in out of the way places)and they tried to stop Visitors from smoking as well.......but they soon gave that idea up.

the Firm's Security caught a Visitor smoking and told him to put it out and the Guy went mad.

his Mum had just died and it was his way of relieving a bit of stress.

he had the Security man up against the wall and told him to make him put it out....... :boxing:

but a Nurse Friend of mine has just been sacked for smoking in her car while driving through the grounds on her way home..... :cussing::banghead:

oh dear,what trouble that has caused as People feel it is her right to smoke in her own property and was causing no bother to anyone else.

looks like work to rule is going to happen and lightening strikes in various places is going to happen........

Lusty said:

I had a hot nub end go up the leg of my shorts whilst I was driving once :(

Had a co-worker years ago toss one out the window whil in a traffic jam , only was , it landed in the lap of a CHP officer on his bike cruising between the stopped cars.

Although the officer threatened him with " attempting to injure an officer " , he got off with a good barking at and a ticket for " littering " :rotfl:

Bada :grinyes: Bing

I quit the cancer sticks around 23 years ago. But I'll never forget the night when I still did smoke and was sitting in a Patpong bar, lighted fag in my hand and my hand resting on my thigh. A cute BG in a micro-bikini came by and sat down uninvited on my lap. You never saw a Thai gal move so fast! She stood there rubbing her scorched bum and giving me dirty looks.

Hey, I didn't tell her to sit there.

:rotfl:

Flashermac said:was sitting in a Patpong bar, lighted fag in my hand and my hand resting on my thigh.

:rotfl:

Makes one pause to consider where whe would've sat had your cig been in your mouth. But your story should remind folks that thong-clad go-go dancers are the number one reasons not to wear white pants to the bars.

HH

Why don't they pass a law instead that would penalise those who smoked in a car whilst it is co-occupied by others not old enough to consent to smoking? flicking your cigga but out the window in SA will cost you up to $200AUD/6200THB allready so why be cunts about it? I am a non smoker and allways get the urge to deliver a swift headbut to those who smoke in cars with thier kids but I enjoy my civil livertys too. Fair is fair.

Archived