BJ gets Some suck II Crashed and Burned...

BJ_Blackowitz

part two the trip report

BEEJAY gets Hot and Burns (in hell?? )

Trip Report part 2 ( includes very explicit language)

Bangers: BEEJAY SUX

Saturday

After spending the trip being sick from PTY to bangers and only going for a Soapy while in Bangers (normal massage was a NoNo as that will spread the virus even more in the body) I finally went to get some medication and was give paracetamol against the fever and a anti coughing medicine. The soapy was average with one cumshot only, but I could not care less, I wanted to sleep and arranged for a 10am wakeup with trip to Huahin.

Taxi came on time and trip to Huahin was 2.5 hrs of uneventful highway traffic. Arrived in HH (actually Cha Am) and checked in. First thing the staff asked was why my wife did not join me this trip. I told them she had to work and had to stay in Europe. The hotel we usually stayed in was NOT guest friendly and is known as a Family Hotel. I thought that would not be a great problem as I thought I would be able to handle things when needed. But more on that later.

I quickly went to the Golf club with the Hotel shuttle and dropped off the Gear. Local staff there also asked where the missus was same same there. No way like Pattaya where Traveling single males are common. But then again they know me there as a very family minded married man (I am member in that club, my wife usually played together with me). One of the local staff (selling property and Memberships) is a very nice looker who ogled me more then once also came up to me and asked if my wife would come that week, which I denied and chatted her up a little. Later that day, I spoke to here while being with another member and Half time Expat. She more or less invited me to have diner with her, but I found an excuse ( stupid ??? ) with the expat I kidded , I am still married and member here, and one should not ?shit where you sleep? as the wife will always find out. He totally agreed, but oh yes she is a looker worth the sleepless nights.

Saturday evening. Being sick SUX

Having been to HH more then once and having done some investigation on the local forums I knew a place where a happy massage would be a solid hit. Went there and yes it was as mentioned to me, a Nice little LBMF having her own massage salon and not unwilling to massage my friend. The massage itself was 5/10 but the extra HJ was good, very good indeed. Still under medication I had less feeling and had in the beginning trouble Cumming, I told her I had problems Cumming. She said no problem and tried harder, let me tough some of her body parts, and lowered her head to my friend down below, that did the trick and I gave her a good cumface and an extra Tip. I later found that she tells staff to ?help? customers who wants extras from one of the other massage girls. After the massage I went to one of the largest Bars in HH on soi Bintabat, HH Walking street ;) . No gogo?s just Bars with and without pool tables, but all with TV screens. I Grabbed a quick beer and was met by a friendly local (Buriam and Surin are just south of Hua Hin now is it). They were very friendly to such a young hansum falang. I kindly said I was just in for a quick beer and was married, bladiebla. Nevertheless I offered one of the gals a drink chatted little with her. Since my transportation back was at 22:30 it was a quick encounter only and only to test the waters on my side. The bar had quite a few medium looking gals and was relaxed. Good to come back to.

Sunday: BEEJAY golf SUX, health even more.

I had a 7:45 T-Time and arranged a 6AM wakeup call which came way too early to my liking. The first round was OK, just managed to play my handicap, but my health started taking its toll in the 2nd round. I just drove around in the buggy and was all over the place, 98 strokes was way too much. My caddie suggested I go see doctor and I agreed. Had transport back and arranged a taxi to bring me to Cha Am Hospital. Nothing like the large Intl Hospital in Bangkok, but still good service for 200bt Including medicine. The told me not play golf a Week. I ignored that advise but took the medicine offered. Went straight to bed without any Bedtime stories to go with it. (The nurse in the hospital was very much to my liking though..)

Monday: BEEJAY Sux little less, golf not good either.

After an awful night I still went to play golf would only take the buggy though. Play was still off as the medication was more in control then I was. I went to beach after golf , stayed in the pool and had a mediocre diner with only a Coke and went to bed early again. No bedtime stores.

(

where are the explicit parts?..??

)

Tuesday. Massage : she sucked major..

After again a bad round of golf, I went to HH downtown , took a quick bite and visited the same massage place as mentioned before. There she was again, Little Gal, not bad on the eye and well proportioned body. I opted for a 90mins oil massage which was now better as I asked for a firmer massage to relieve muscles and still relax. She did that good and already knowing that I would like some extras take care that the lower regions where also given attention to. After doing the front part of the legs a good ballsack massage followed that was very enjoyable. I asked if she did BJ with CIM and was told 1000bt which seemed ok to me as she was nice for the eye and I already enjoyed her manual capabilities. She knew how to make me happy there and licked the ball sack, shaft and head of my dick. After 10 Minutes of sucking and jerking fun I did not want to hold back any futher and gave her my load in her mouth. While still sucking my dick she slowly let the cum and salvia out of her mouth and drip onto my body. AAARG I love when they do that and not quickly turn away to spit it out. The rest of the massage followed and I was set to go. I took a quick shower afterwards and went to the bar area again to sip a few beers. The same ladies again present but even when talking to the ladies there off which one one could do with if only she would be a little more gentle. She was little to hard on the physical side of contact (little pinches, and sack rolling) . But as I had already taken one massage, I did not want to encounter anyways. My eye did fall on a small lady (aren?t they all) who was racking the balls on the Pool tables. She was different from the rest of the group. Did not sit outside as welcome girl and do also some other work. She seemed not a hardcore to me. For me she would be a nice playing ground but it was difficult getting in contact with here as the other girls where over me playing and getting a few drinks of me (not asked for, I offered). As my transport was due at 22:30 I said goodbye and went to bed alone (again)

Wednesday: Getting Just Hot sux

Again golf was on the program, was getting better now, still not good, but better. Was on medication the last day, and after a quick stop at the pool went to grab a beer at the same bar where everyone turns. The same ladies there, I see the same girl I ogled the night before, but now she was not only doing bar work for sure. It seemed she had an (expat) friend which who she left at about 22:00 hrs. Ok I thought, at least she is barfinable as I assumed she was not married to an ugly guy like him that did not take care off himself in an hygienic manner (shave, haircut) and could not dress up nicely.

Heaving heard that Hilton has some good action starting at 24:00 until 02:00 I headed for the Hilton Disco and saw a nice display of freelancer, Normal tourists and the lonely Punter. There was a great atmosphere apart from a freaking English guy who was starting to push me and took me hand, as the girls in his vicinity decided they preferred to dance with me instead of him. As he grabbed my hand, I took his thumb and turned enough to make it hurt enough for him and told him NEVER to touch me again. It almost starting getting nasty there as he was starting to get more troublesome. What then happened was amazing. All of a sudden he came and said Ok sorry, bladiebla. I accepted and that was it for me, amazed but ok. No problem. I danced further but my mood was ruined, so was the mood of the girls in the group, so I figured all ready a lost mongering evening where I only could get hot and not really on fire. By now it was 02:00 and I wanted to try and get some action and ventured into the nearby bars that were airing Championshipleague football. In one of those bars I saw some Falang women, obviously also not wanting to sleep and joined the party. A guy stepped up to me and asked.?you had that incident in the Hilton there didn?t you? ) I told what happened, then he asked, do you know Shoalin ??. I said No, nothing whatsowever why? He told me that the handsign I made was VERY much shaolin in the words of touch me and I wil mince you and he knew that sign and told the English guy to back off. I had no idea but was amazed and offered him a drink.

The night passed without anything and I headed to bed at 05:00 taking a taxi directly in front of the Hilton towards Cha Am again.

(

)

Thursday:Beejay Burns?

After again a shit day of golf after to mut whiskey coke and Beer , all I wanted was a good meal and some Boom Boom for the night. So headed for a Bite and a Beer. The girls that had been hitting on me where there again, but I managed to put them aside a little further without offending them, They all now knew I was married and probably not in the ball game. Now my little eyecandy (I will call her Kaijay) was working again and was serving a drink to a (german ??) guy that was just sitting there a mere tourist not Expat and obviously just arrived there for max 2 days (white) over a bill of 185 baht she was given FIVE baht tip. Which I noticed as it happened just in front of me, and there I had my line. I caught her eye, pointed to the guy and said ?falang mai jaydee, falang cheap charly mak mak). She burst out in laughing and showed the little candles in her eyes and her perfect laugh. She cleaned the tables and came back to me, asked If I speak thai, I said Nit Noi only, which is true. DARN she hardly speaks any English, but never mind I think, I will offer a drink anyway. I give her a drink and ask her to sit with me. No problem but she must also make sure that some of the works keeps getting done, so arranges for one of the other Ladies to take over the work.

I see that she is not the youngest, (29) neither the oldest of the line-up but is by far the fairest of the group. After chit chatting as good as possible, one of the other ladies who speaks rather good English comes to me and says Kaijay No speak english, Kaijay only work bar two week. Might be possible I think, but I still want to know if she wants to go Dancing with me that night (and maybe more). I offer 1000bt Longtime which is standard in Hua Hin according to the local forum. As she knows I am married she laughingly says, OK Only dance and sleep, and No Boom Boom , Mia falang soptaloptalay (or however you write that). I saw the eyes laughing and her knowing better look, and off we went after a few drinks towards the Holton Disco. I found she had two kids, 7 and 2 years and was not married, kids stay with grandma in Buriam. We danced and I found she not only liked my kinds of music when dancing but had a good body rhythm as well. While dancing with here I feel my need for a good fuck return and we leave at 1:50 just before the disco closes down.

We Head quickly into the 7-11 to pickup some drinks and a few snacks. I ask her to arrange a taxi and she manages to take the same taxi driver that brought me back the day before. She managed a way better price though and off we went. Now my head started spinning. SHIT I am taking my Tilac to the Hotel where they know my name, my wife and my reputation . I am starting to shit where I eat?.. Ok the part where my room is, is not part of the main building and you can get there only being observed by the security guys. That settled it for me and I still am not sure if she came in unseen by security, but frankly I do not care now, as lots of other things stared to happen from there.

We get comfortable in the room, and after a while I suggest we take a shower, and ask her to join me. She joins me and I see very enjoyable body with very small boobs, but I don?t like big boobs really, her pussy was not shaved , only trimmed and only an old faded tattoo on her left upper arm of a flower about the size of 5x7 cm. her ass was very much to my liking too. In the shower I washed her and she me but no real activities there.

We hop in the bed where she started joking, Mia Falang, No Boom Boom. I laugh and say, Boom Boom Mai Mee, Samoke and Eat only, on which I start to kiss her inner kneecaps and massage her boobs. When I drift both off hands away from her boobs towards her stomache she more then once took a hand and leaded it to her boobs suggesting to massage them gently while her nipples were getting erect. (Not from the cold as the AC was switched off to prevent my Cold getting back)

While I start eating her she started jerking me off not really like a pro, but for my liking to fast. Little experience with that I thought, I ask her to Blow me. There I found that she did that not really well but would rather lick the ball sack and shaft and not take it in her mouth completely, to bad I think, I then started rubbing my dick on her boobs and that turned us both on and she pushed me down now, wanting to be taken obviously. I had a pair of condoms ready and put one on and inserted into her pussy, WOW she was reacting great when I inserted. It seemed Kaijay loved the play, while going done on her we changed positions several times. She really enjoyed riding and grinding on top rubbing her clit and pussy on my dick and stomach. After Half an hour I took her doggy style and gave it to her while going so deep I could feel the end of her pussy with the tip of my dick, She went crazy several times and yelling while the bed was being tested well, I hope the neighbours below either slept well or where not present at the time. As this was now very obvious. (remember I slept in a NOT guest friendly, FAMILY HOTEL that knows my wife and our mutual friends)

Thursday night: Beejays one way ticket to oblivion

After finishing we hug and fondle a bit a hit the shower, It was now past 03am and I thought I needed a sleep. Kaijay had other thoughts. After the shower we crept under the sheets and she started tickling my ball sack and inner thighs and wakes up little Beejay with no problem. I again go down and much her as good as I can (which seems to be ok) and grab the other condom and put it on. I now take her slowly and ride her while poking here and there a little bit as well, a Good Asshole massage never hurts now does it?? The beers and medication stared taking their toll and after another 20-30 mins of banging an going I had problems delivering. I Ejected and took off the condom and said I would finish by hand, she laid me down and started licking the ball sack while helping with the HJ. I now directed her pussy onto me and started licking and inserting my Tong in her pussy while rubbing and stimulating her clit with my other hand. Her grinding and tickling were now show effects both on me as well as herself and the it happened, Without any forwarning she jumped on top of me and stared riding me WITHOUT CONDOM. Fuck I thought I can not do this, she is a bargirl, I am married, but the blood was in the dick, not in my head and all I wanted at that stage was take Kaijay as hard as I could so I Pumped her and came within 5 minutes ejecting the 2nd load of that night but now straight in her pussy. She had at least two longer orgasms and was still going at it. But I could no more. My head started spinning; I just fucked a bargirl in Thailand without Condom, although I vowed that would never happen. What is happening with me?? We again showered and still high from the sex I fell asleep with a 08:00 wakeup call.

More to come but you can now start shooting me?? I deserved it

Wow..I hate it when that happens. Fortunately it is actually pretty difficult to catch HIV (for the guy) during normal guy/girl sex. The exposure was also limited thus less of a chance for transmission. Bad news is your immune system was compromised thus increasing the chance... I wonder if I should come up with a risk matrix worksheet for this type of issue.

I hope your antibiotics will help keep you from catching any other nasties. It would suck for the missus to show, expect sex and then she gets burnt! :eek: Its going to be bad enough sweating about wether the word got out or not.

>It would suck for the missus to show, expect sex and then she gets burnt! Its going to be bad enough sweating about wether the word got out or not.<

Yes, that was my thought. What you're going to do now? Are you going to use condoms with the Mrs until you have an all clear from tests about STD and HIV? Or are you just going to risk it? Is that fair on the Mrs?

I read the sequel. IMHO, and I don't want to flame you, to err once in forgetting condom is a human error, more often just foolish.

How you're going to feel if the Mrs comes down with STD or HIV? Use your big head next time!

absolutely right.

the 1st result of the test were negative , will have to wait for the endresult though.

ind hindsight it was stupid but did not god tell adam:

Adam I have good and bad news

the good news is you have a brain and a dick

the bad new is that i did not give eneough blood to use both at the same time.

OH SO TRUE.... ;(

• 3 weeks later...

Archived