BKK-KL

Encore

I intend to fly to KL over Songkran, and spend a week exploring Malaysia where I have never been before.

Two questions:

What are the best prices for flights at this moment? I looked at Airasia, but am not sure what other airlines run budget price flights there.

Any access to daytime fun in any Malasian cities/towns? I will only occasionally be off the leash, and if there is such a thing as an akane/Tulip/Eden etc where a brief ad hoc visit can be scheduled, I may avail myself. But i don't hold my breath

Daytime fun (or nighttime too): the Clark Hatch Health Spa at the Petaling Jaya Hilton or the health club at the Concorde downtown KL. There are others, but these two offer shags vs just a hand or blow job.

AirAsia is likely the cheapest.

I love KL, spent almost four great years there in the late 90s.

Cheers,

SD

Thank you, if I have time I'll check them out.

I really had preferred a weeks holidays in Thailand somewhere near a beach, but this time conceded a change was called for.

looks like I may not make it to BKK for a while, unless I manage to stop off for a few days on the way back......

Now that's an idea!

airasia flies bkk-penang as well. penang is much, much nicer than kl and makes just as good a starting point for trips to cameron highlands or down the westcoast. airfares to penang are often cheaper than to kl as well.

kl is imho a complete dump...a total waste of time...nothing to see...even less to do.

have to go there twice a year or so and am always amazed as to how utterly boring that place is.

Archived