Am I almost scammed? (very long post)

DWS

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

" I believed I could tell if a woman is really in love with me and that is the scary part, that there are women out there so good they can fake this. I didn?t think you could fake those little unconscious things women do when they are with someone they care about, or the way a girlfriend reacts when you make love that is different than with a hooker. Not once did I get any hint that she would rather be somewhere else than with me."

I agree with your statement that this is the scary part. It is beyond my comphrehension, but, it is true that Thai women are able to "act" as if you are their true love and have all the nuances of behavior that would be there if it were true. Also, I met a Khmer woman while in Cambodia recently, she was a hooker, and she was so affectionate and charming (spoke English fairly well) that I felt as if she were my girlfriend. Fortunately, I was paying and knew it was a professional relationship even though it didn't feel that way. So, perhaps this ability is not exclusive to Thai ladies but, Thai ladies certainly have this ability.

In this case, it sounds as if your brain is correct even though your heart is reacting to her apparent ability to make you feel just as if it were all real.

This is why one should stick with bargirls and shun all good thai girls. That way you won't get your head twisted into knots with talk of 100,000 baht deposit needed to avoid losing the initial 100,000 baht deposit and also needed to get a 1,000,000 baht mortgage on a house that is going to be completed, not behind schedule, but 8 months ahead of schedule. First time in history a contractor is 8 months ahead of schedule i bet.

Has anyone ever heard this sort of thing from a BG? Huh? Ever? BGs are fucking angels. Why stray into GTG territory. Thats like being in purgatory. With no resolution to the relentless questions that bugger your brains.

The jump from 100K to 200K could just be a classic case of upping the ante once the sucker is hooked. I had told her I could cover 100K so why not see how much it could be pushed up. Or she may be running a scam on someone else other than me and got her numbers screwed up between us.

Yes you are right about how she was ever going to cover 200K herself. The 200K figure screws up her earlier stories. I know what she was making at her real estate job and it would have been possible to save 100K by the end of this year, but not 200K. Also the Sweden job would have covered 100K but not 200K.

Cheers,

D.W.S.

magician said:

Just because she is scamming you does not mean that she does not like you.

Thanks, good point, maybe she wasn?t faking all of it. Looking back on this I have a suspicion she may have been getting coaching along the way. Often things would be radically different the next morning after she?d been home. We would make plans and decisions on something, and then the next morning she?d changed her mind or some new problem had come up. Perhaps there?s a team of them, a bunch of scamming Thai ?Charlies Angels? in Phuket being run by some fat cat coaching them what to do and say ? LOL. Be on the look out guys - D.W.S.

[color:"green"] I know what she was making at her real estate job and it would have been possible to save 100K by the end of this year, but not 200K. [/color]

Because she told you how much she makes in real estate and she would never lie to you. :doah:

You have to remember that the TGs play by different rules...

1. it's not a lie, if they "lie" to you so as "not to hurt you".

2. they never tell you everything, only what they want you to know, at that moment.

3. Thais will stick together, like is true of most citizens of any country. As such, other Thais will "lie" to support her as she would do the same for them.

4. if she is buying a house, ask to see the bank/construction paperwork. Make copies of the paperwork.

5. have her take you to the site where the house is being built. Take pictures of the location.

6. for sure, she is being coached by her family and friends. TGs will chat about the "drama" for hours on end!

7. mostly, TGs can not make a long term plan, like five years down the road. The urge of the moment will always come first.

IMO

>>She had quit her job at the real estate office already and was just waiting to meet me before flying to Sweden. The two months in Sweden would give her the 100K Baht required for her house deposit.

Seems to me you were plan C, Sweden being Plan A, the real estate Plan B

But who knows, Plan C might turn out to be a lot easier than Plan A :chili:

Then she changes her mind all the time, does not sound like a stable personnality to me.

Next is you both fall hopelessly in love in less than 10 days and you want her to come to live with you???

Don't forget the 1 million sin sot awaiting you.

As others mentionned before, have you checked all that bullshit?

Her parents, her job, the construction site, the mortgage?

I shake my head :redflag:

Archived