Girlfriend has Boyfriend

sky brow

somehow i have difficulties to believe what i am reading here. i might be a bit conservative, but when i live with a woman foir eighteen months and she gets herself some other guy to be able to get a car i would be livid/heartbroken/murderously angry.

i also have difficulties to understand how one does not support a woman who lived with him for eighteen months even though he has no financial problems.

and DocM, i hope you were just joking, otherwise that post of yours i would consider one of the most stupid posts i have ever read here.

sometimes people just seem to get what they deserve...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quote:

I do realize that it will not be a standard sort of relationship with this lady.

laugh.gif" border="0

Their are a lot of "standard" sorts of relationship's with BG still busy in the business (your's is one). You are the guy with the good heart "who will come back and maybe marry me" smile.gif" border="0.

Cheers

scybrow,

when i flame that looks very different.

keep on laughing if you want, you are the one who has the girl he lived with for eighteen months and who is with somebody else now. i think that is more a matter to cry, but it appears to me that some people's emotional development is a bit crippled.

i keep on shaking my head in disbelieve. do whatever you want, but don't expect me to take you serious when you still call that fuck up a relationship, and think about not much else than getting in her pants.

where is your pride?

Archived