Girlfriend has Boyfriend

sky brow

I want to run this past board members.Lived with a thai girl for 18 mnths in oz.Agreat loving relationship.She is now back in thai and 3mnths ago tells me she has farangb/f.He gives her plenty of cash and he has promised a new car to her.She says she is only interested in the $$$.She constantly calls me and wants me to see her,which i will do in feb.In oz we had no money probs,now I dont send cash.I am saving to go to thai.I really want to see her and vica versa.This b/f will be there part of the time I am in thai.Am I being realistic or just kidding myself about the possibility of this relationship working.She never came across at all like a money hunter while she was with me here and still never asks for money.only to see me.She even goes as far to say that when she gets this car we can travel around thai in the future.I have been involved with thais for the past 15yrs and she seems honest to me at least.What do you think.Flame on.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, you took the words right out of my mouth. Her priorities are $$. She's honest though, she told you (but perhaps only because your visit would coincide with at least one of her other sponsors.)

So tell her you will now have to kill yourself, walk in front of a train, eat Draino with a glass of Vixol, etc, and wish her well, thanks for being honest and tell her to apply again when money is not a priority anymore.

And look forward to a great time being single in LOS...........

LOS is BETTER when single...

smile.gif" border="0

Cheers,

Chanchao

[ January 28, 2002: Message edited by: Chanchao ]

actually a girl in sidney getting a guy to buy a car for her (for a little hanky panky) & me wouldn't be that bad & so doesn't this TG appear to be. only she probably aren't born with that many options, so she is just trying to get the best out of it???

when she stayed in oz you provided for her, but now you aren't so somebody else is - get it? what's so bad about that!

no offense but are everybody on this board so uptight ;-)

so did she get the big mercedes so she can join the join the qoues on sukumvit or xpressway?

I still prefers the sky train as it gets you everywhere you needs in no time - like nana, cowboy & the pong - must be planned by us sanukers right!

Now we're just waiting for the underground that hopefully would connect to CPII???

My guess would be that she didn't seem like a gold digger to the other bf either at one point. They can be very patient. She is an admitted extortionist ( alright, too strong a word) and your relationship will never be solid. Even if she was only pure in your relationship, you would always have doubts. That alone would eventually kill it.

quote:

Originally posted by Spiff:

Maybe I'm way out here, but do you (or she) really believe that he's gonna buy her a new car? I don't know but I guess not. Probably just common farang bullshit.

Am I wrong here or is it common to buy cars for bargirls in Thailand?
shocked.gif" border="0

I met one BG that was taking driving lessons. She had a big apartment with pool, sauna, and gym. So some do get their 'BF' to buy a car. Maybe for him but of course it can only be registered in the girls name. wink.gif" border="0

sky brow,

Maybe I'm missing something here. You said she was with you 18 months in Oz. My first question would be; why did she go back? She must of thought that she could do better in Thailand, than stay with you. I'm not trying to flame, but there is a reason that she went back. It look like she thinks (or thought) she could do alot better back in Thailand than stay with you.

Like some have said, she is honest about it. Looks like she is trying to get a little more, so she can buy the car insurance and fill the gas tank. I would hate to think I was second choice to the new bf that said he will buy her a car.

Sky Brow,

You are probably a nice guy but please wake and smell the coffee!

A releationship should be about give and take and sacrifices. She doesn't want a relationship but wants just to grab as much as she can get/take. Learn from your mistakes and cut your losses immediately. She sounds like one of these girls who wants/has many guys on a string. What is the definition of prostitute mean to you? Show yourself some self--respect.

I might be wrong here, but my speculatve nature is that she is a bar girl/BG history and not a regular girl.

Not only can you do better, you MUST do better! Try a regular girl/dating next time or at least a thorough screening of the BG commodity market. A diamond in the rough?

Cardinalblue

Archived