Girlfriend has Boyfriend

sky brow

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SB,

There is another way of looking at this. The girl obviously likes you for yourself, she doesn't want you for the money.

I think its the new b/f who has the problem, not you.

As long as you don't get in too deep, have fun wink.gif" border="0

[ January 28, 2002: Message edited by: seasider ]

Entirely too many people jump on the band wagon of bad thai girl manipulatng the poor man..

First thing, if she went back because she couldnt stay, either visa ran out, you wouldnt marry her now, etc, then how is she going to survive back in Thailand? She found someone to take care of her rather than fuck a dozen guys a week, seems fair to me.

Do you expect her to go get a good job as a waitress or office worker for 6K a month? I have seen this same situation and been in it years ago.

The one girl I know about now is still fleecing the poor sucker BF for 70K plus a month, while hanging with her young farang BF on the money as the 70K BF works in a neighbouring country.

I had a Thai GF who never asked me for anything, had a sugar daddy to take care of her and when she didnt she worked at a small bar/restaurant which made good money, was upmarket so she could make 15K a month just from the job. She eventually gave up on me when I told her I had met someone I wanted to get involved with.

Actually I had two at the same time back then, the other one was a Uni graduate who couldnt get a job, I hadnt seen her for 1 year, saw her middle last year, she rang me the day she got back from Switzerland, spent 3 months with her BF, when I went round to her place she had brand new stereo, TV, 2 hand phones, 2 leather couches, and a shitload of designer clothes etc, all within the year I hadn't seen her. AND this was the day she got off the plane that she wanted to 'see' me! (anyone from switzerland with a gf who has a science degree??)

You need to give us alot more info on the situation you two were in, what was her working background etc, as it sounds too one sided right now...

One of my main TGFs has an English boyfriend. Actually I am the newcomer. I want her to have this boyfriend. I want him to take care of her and I don't want all of her attention. She has a man, I have other women. She is jai dee mak and gives me the best attention and sex she can while we are together. I'm not asking her for anymore. I give her money even when I know her boyfriend is taking care of her too.

Keep it real!

Zane

sky brow, No flaming is necessary here.

It's just a job. Your Thai GF is being "kept" with money and expenive goods. Usually by older farang who goes over to Thailand once or twice a year for his "needs". But while he's gone, she likes to play with someone who she likes, and that's you. So enjoy her companionship at her sugardaddy's expense.

This is quite common around the bar scene but with a Thai boyfriend/husband, not farang as yourself.

[ January 30, 2002: Message edited by: Traveler ]

quote:

Originally posted by Traveler:

[QB]

It's just a job. Your Thai GF is being "kept" with money and expenive goods. Usually by older farang who goes over to Thailand once or twice a year for his "needs". But while he's gone, she likes to play with someone who she likes, and that's you. So enjoy her companionship at her sugardaddy's expense.

This is quite common around the bar scene but with a Thai boyfriend/husband, not farang as yourself.

QB]

From my experience, I'd have to agree with this advice. Given the type of relationship that it is, decide if it is something you want and then go with it or not. But the possibility of 'normal' ozzie-style relationship is probably remote. I've realized in the past few years there are many other alternatives to 'normal' relationships as they are known in the west, and some of them are not so bad at all.

Sky Brow,

Traveler and worldwalker are spot on - the Thais have gone way past the monogamous relationship structure of we farangs. Try it, you might like it!

Bakkabon - a two year tourist visa I reckon. (If you are not a refugee you can get any kind of visa you like in Oz! wink.gif" border="0 )

Regards,

DocM.

[ February 04, 2002: Message edited by: DocM ]

Archived