dial M for money - is discussing price tactless?

deadman

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have learned the hard way.

I say that I will pay XYZ amount, and that I will tip for good service. The size of the tip depends on how happy that she makes me. I do not haggle with hookers. I am generous when I am happy. When I am not happy, I pay less, or not at all. Simple.

Then, I clarify ahead of time:

BBBJ, yes or no. If she says no, then I say that I understand, but I prefer a girl who will blow me without a condom. If she holds her ground, (and I do not blame those service providers who do), then I wish her well and I move on to the next candidate.

I never pay ahead of time. If they insist, I tell them sorry, I pay for pussy after I am happy. If I am not happy, then I do not pay.

If the conversation has gone this route, the mood has probably been killed, anyway.

We need to remember where the power lies: it lies with the party who holds the currency.

There is more pussy in this country, more supply, than there is demand. That means that we consumers of this service have the ability to walk away and purchase elsewhere.

I try to always speak politely, but I also make it clear that the girl in question does not have a Magic Pussy that makes me lose command of myself.

I think in BKK it's a good idea to talk price, especially if you're in a popular place. If she doesn't like what you're offering then she walks away, nobody loses face, and you're still in the bar, so other options are easily available. I've been suckered a few times into paying more than I wanted once back in the room, shit happens, but I'll NEVER pay a girl up front, that's just stupid.

Rule #1: Always agree to the price before leaving the bar.

Rule #2: Never leave a hooker unattended with a full refrigerator / mini bar.

Corrollary A to Rule #1: Just because you forgot rule #1 and don't have money after the deed is done does not mean it is going to be free. Running down to the front desk to exchange currency at odd hours of the evening is the ultimate "Walk of Shame".

I always agree the price before taking a girl.

It saves any hassles.

It is a business transaction. I also ask them what they do.

2000 baht is the most i will pay long time.

As the Magician pointed out you are the one with the cash so you are the one in the drivers seat. If they think they are worth more they are free to get it elsewhere. Up to them.

deadman said:........but shite.....she loves being fucked up the arse........

So poetic.

Talking about how much it's going to cost is something I never do and if the girl mentions it then I probably (there are exceptions) won't go with her. And if it happens to cost 500 more than I expected (not that it ever does) then so what.

i have seen some furious arguments between hooker and punter outside the hotel over disagreements over the fee. they can call up reinforcments in the pimp or bro to give you a working over if they are not happy about the fee and you end up dead meat like the yank on beach road . you want to take that risk up to U.

"principles and hookers dont mix".....never was a truer thing said.

There are definately good arguments on both sides whether to raise money question. Perhaps there is no one best way, sometimes it may feel better to raise the topic than other times.

I have never been asked for money upfront, and can hardly believe that anyone would actaully pay beforehand. I can appreciate that some girls have been burnt before, so we can not really blame them for talking money. If a girl is smart she will somehow sound out a customer about how much he usually pays without sounding overtly mercenary. Likewise, there a lots of ways for us to broach the topic in a way that will give us some idea of what the girl expects (eg. in conversation, you could ask her what has been the lowest and highest she's ever been paid)

Zorro said it was a business transaction, hence he asks them what they do. Personally this is not my style, i usually throw caution to the wind, and wait till we are naked together and then see what she will let me do.

I was at gullivers last night and talked to a few girls, and they seemed to expect 1500 st, and they were nothing to write home about. But as one poster said, there will likely always be more sellers of pussy than buyers.....thank God!!!

Im sorry I'm just trying to get over the line "I met a stunner at the beer garden"

ha ha yeah and I had dinner with my mate Thaksin last night.....

Anyway, my mate and i were at Suzi Wongs after hours at about 2:30am and this chick had the nerve to turn down 1500 baht plus barfine or 2000 baht to her and no barfine. the bar was full of losers and she was very unlikely to get near that money from those guys. WTF!!!! you know i ripped NEO maybe 6 months ago for saying prices had gone up but after 4 months mof living here he is spot on. it sux!!!! i have to either turn chicks down or i overpay cause im drunk!!!

BuffHello said: i have seen some furious arguments between hooker and punter outside the hotel over disagreements over the fee. they can call up reinforcments in the pimp or bro to give you a working over if they are not happy about the fee and you end up dead meat like the yank on beach road . you want to take that risk up to U.

BH, you've got to be a bit of a mug to get into situations like you describe and I can certainly imagine the kind of farang who does find himself getting beaten up over a few quid. I've never had an argument with a hooker outside my hotel but if an argument was ever to happen, and it never has, it would most likely happen inside my room when I was paying her as she left. I've never considered that I'm taking a risk when going home with a girl who I haven't already agreed a price with but then I'm probably a bit more selective about who I go with than some and I also probably pay a bit better than many do. A lot of people on this board go to great lengths to avoid paying 1500 instead of 1000 or 2000 instead of 1500. To me the difference is a few quid and I'm not going to let such a paltry sum interupt my fun.

Archived