Counter 99 (New Petchaburi)

SatRai

Counter 99 is kind of brothel/pick-up joint at New Petchaburi Rd. near the famous Halem Massage Parlour.

One night , about 2am, I was taken there by a taxi driver (who, of course, got commission...). As soon as I stepped out of the taxi I was dragged into the building by a woman. Inside the building the mamasan asked me 1500Bt, for which I got a so-so room with shower and 2 hours of sex. The woman herself seemed to me as a typical whore with lots of lipstick and eye-shadow but I must admit she did her very best to give me a good time. After spending 2 hours with her (without cumming, that is because I already cummed 3 times that day!) I decided to go home. She apologized that she hadn't been able to make me cum (what the fuck...).

Has anyone of you buddies also been to this joint? Experiences?

I have been to this place in january this year but although I had cummed already 98 times this day , the lady with the eyeshadow made me cum the 99th time and that is why I received the Thai Tourist Police trophy of excellence . What do you think why they call the place counter 99 .

BuBi

Archived