Very unusual experience

fatbastard33

I was in Bkk in January and hooked up with a freelancer (aged 36 - I aged 51) in the Thermae and spend 5 nights with her. She has been "working" for 6 months. Even went to Pattaya with her but only after talking to her Mama (Mama could not speak English nor I Thai) who said I had "good heart" and it was OK for her to go with me.

(Loved Xyte disco in Pattaya - highly recommended).

Her mobile rang a couple of times over the 5 nights with a bf from Blackpool (England). He met her on his first trip to Thailand 4 months ago, stayed with her for 4 days and sends her "over 60,000 baht each month" (yes these people do exist!)

Returned a couple of weeks later and hooked up with her for 8 days.

She knows I like Pad Thai and she took me to her house just off Soi 10x, Sukhumvit for a Pad Thai meal. Met her Mama (46)and Papa (42). Not her real mother and father - she has lived with them for 10 years since leaving her Thai husband.

The house is quite large and very nice and almost in the middle of the countryside. Her Mama works from home (Thai massage, reading palms etc) and her Papa is a police man.

Now what was unusual was she had a large pic of Mr. Blackpool and also a large pic of another bf (Mr. Manchester - England) amongst the family pics.

Also her Mama knew exactly what she was doing - no attempt was made to hide the fact that she worked as a freelancer in Sukhumvit. Not just that but the conversation with her Mama was very unusual -talking about size of "noms", "farang penises", sex etc. Not what I had expected of a Thai Mama.

All in all a very unusual experience.

Fatbastard33

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr FB,

If she gets 60k per month then why does she continue to work ?

Maybe she loves getting a portion or two or maybe she is saving for her retirement.

As a matter of interest, how much do you give her (money not inches).

Kevan

fatbastard33

a bf from Blackpool (England). He met her on his first trip to Thailand 4 months ago, stayed with her for 4 days and sends her "over 60,000 baht each month" (yes these people do exist!)

Unquote

Hey thats about $1400 a month.What kind of pussy is worth that kind of money?

Or do we have a mad hatter here!

"A fool and his money are soon parted"

says an old age adage

Hi FB33,

>I was in Bkk in January and hooked up with a freelancer (aged 36 - I aged 51) in the Thermae and spend 5 nights with her.<

Yes, inspite of the physical attractiveness of some of the stunning young women, for longer term stays there is a lot to be said for a slightly more mature women, especially for us 'mature' gentlemen. I'm 54 now, and over time have ejoyed a few very nice interludes with a 35+ lady from Thermae. (In fact, just arrive home from Sukhumvit this afternoon having had a superb oily massage from a 38 yr old masseuse, followed by accepting a delicious hj. No flesh on bones here, nice soft cuddly. ---But I digress)

> Now what was unusual was she had a large pic of Mr. Blackpool and also a large pic of another bf (Mr. Manchester - England) amongst the family pics.<

You may remember my on again/off again GF Nok, from when we met in Woodstock. Well about a year and a half ago when I met her, she'd also just met a man from Britain, and although she quit working the bar about a year ago, he, like me kept coming back every three months (Unbeknownst to each other, but not unexpected on my behalf. She's got to hedge her bets, after all. The difference was the other guy (about same age as me) got serious, and talked marriage. She didn't want to live in GB, He didn't want to live in LOS, so she kept stalling, maintained by him, supported by me to pay schoolfees and expenses while she studied.

When I came on a surprise visit once, we went straight to her appartment, and there I was, picture in great glory on top of TV, no other male pics (she had no time to prepare, I sprung my visit on her).

Then, last month visiting her parents house in Nakon Phanom, no pictures of her men on the wall, but in a drawer a huge framed print of MrGB and her, dressed up in some quaint uniform, looking stately. Also little plastic books with photos, some of me during my visits, some of him during his. Nobody seemd to find it strange, sometimes in the conversation the word Chao Suu would be used by her, talking about me, I would then bounce it straight back at her, mention MrGB's name, and the family would all smile big grins.

>Not just that but the conversation with her Mama was very unusual -talking about size of "noms", "farang penises", sex etc. Not what I had expected of a Thai Mama.<

The 'falang big penises ' talk came up several times, when she was quizzed by visiting Thai friends of the family, but all males, although Meh was sitting on the sidelines, looking unscrutinable.

I found amongst themselves, many Issaan peopel tend to call a spade a spade, more so than British or NZ'ers.

The cultural differences between LOS and Farangland are wide and deep!

Some years ago I met here in Oz a very attractive and well-spoken Thai girl who was "on the game" while visiting here on a tourist visa. We became friends and, before she returned home, she said I should contact her if I ever went to LOS.

Fast forward about a year. I arrive in LOS for my first visit. I contact my friend who comes to the hotel and stays with me for several days while showing me around BKK. One day she takes me home for a meal - a rather nice middle-class house in the 'burbs. I meet the father, an accountant with his own little company, the mother who runs a little hairdressing business in the front room of the house, and several siblings - one of whom is the tallest and largest Thai man I have ever seen. We have a lovely afternoon and evening - the conversation (everyone speaks pretty fair English) is polite and interesting and the food and drink is very nice. I mention I am going to Pattaya for a few days and the really big guy offers to drive me down and bring me back in a few days.

I go to Pattaya and return. My friend stays with me for two more nights. On the last night I broach the subject of her occupation. She tells me that her father persuaded her some years before that she should become a hostess. I am gobsmacked by this and by her matter-of-fact attitude (it was my first time in LOS). She then tells me that the really big guy is her husband! You might imagine how my fairly typically insular Western morals were unable to accomodate such a pragmatic and (as I thought then) amoral arrangement. I'm sorry to say that I told my friend that I thought she, her family and Thai society were morally bankrupt. I returned to Oz the next day.

Well, you might think I was a bit of a wanker - and I would have to agree with you. Luckily sometimes you do get a second chance. About eighteen months later I get a call from my friend - she is back in Oz. We meet, we talk, I think, we talk some more - I come to understand that the problems and opportunities she and her family have in their lives are far different from those in mine, and that I have no right to judge or to tout my morals as being right for anyone else. We remain friends to this day, even though we speak only a couple of times a year - usually on our birthdays.

You live, you learn.

Regards,

DocM.

Originally posted by KAI:

"If she gets 60k per month then why does she continue to work ? Maybe she loves getting a portion or two or maybe she is saving for her retirement. As a matter of interest, how much do you give her (money not inches)."

She obviously thinks that the 60k+ per month she is receiving is likely to be only short term, but she also said she was saving and hopes to buy a car (even though she cannot drive).

I gave her 1,500 baht per night.

Fatbastard33

quote:

Originally posted by fatbastard33:

I was in Bkk in January and hooked up with a freelancer (aged 36 - I aged 51) in the Thermae and spend 5 nights with her. She has been "working" for 6 months. Fatbastard33

FB, quite hhappy to meet you in Pattaya, but since you tell us about your date. whom i saw the day we met, my (very well) educated guess is that if she has been only 6 months in the biz, then hell has frozen over already. The experience with the family tells you that there is no shame being in that type of business and having many BFs (whatever one wants to call someone who sends money to a girl he slept with) for the parents themselves, when it brings that kind of "bacon" home. This one is a pro, and i apologize to you for volunteering my opinion on the subject, as it may take you aback. Hope you stay safe, but still enjoyed your stay and her company. Cordially

Mr FB,

I also give 1,500 for a long time and 99 out of a hundred have been happy with that.

Girl from HRC did an Oliver on me last Saturday (she asked for more).

Should have seen it coming as she kept on about her rent being overdue - 6k.

As I had taken her the previous week I told her to find someone else to pay the other 50 %, then the floods of tears came.

It ruined my day as I thought I was being more than fair and we had agreed on everything.

Contrastingly, the day before I gave a girl 2k as I had no change and she insisted on giving me back 500 baht as we had agreed on 1,500.

quote:

Now what was unusual was she had a large pic of Mr. Blackpool and also a large pic of another bf (Mr. Manchester - England) amongst the family pics.

Nothing unusual. Quite common with Thai prostitutes who have regular customers to have their pictures on the wall.

quote:

Also her Mama knew exactly what she was doing - no attempt was made to hide the fact that she worked as a freelancer in Sukhumvit. Not just that but the conversation with her Mama was very unusual -talking about size of "noms", "farang penises", sex etc.

Nothing unusual again. In the social circles where prostitutes live (other prostitutes, pimps etc) it is common to call a spade a spade. Has nothing to do with Isarn people (as Phoenix posted), more so with social class.

quote:

sends her "over 60,000 baht each month

Quite unusual.

quote:

a freelancer (aged 36 .... in the Thermae ... has been "working" for 6 months.

Now this would be very unusual!

Maybe you believe her too much?

BTW it is unusual to call someone Papa who is only 6 years older than oneself.

[ February 05, 2002: Message edited by: iuytrede ]

Archived