Spam in a perfect world

carlton68

limbo, that's Unreal Tournament 2004. An ego-shooter (guess in english that's first person shooter).

I'm not much of a gamer usually, but with UT2004 I like the fact that I can go in and start right away. No need to read long storybooks or form alliances. Just go in and shoot some ugly fuckers.

Afterwards I visit the local school and wonder why the kids don't stand up after I hit them with a shotgun.

zzzz, I'm not that good, even in beginners mode. Is there a bonus with godlike?

Then I'm not sure that I ever got that.

Yesterday I had one that roughly translates as 'ABSOLUTELY INSANE' that gave me a bonus of 420. Hehe, sniper rifle in the submarine bay.

Beginners level ofcourse. I am such a bad gamer that I don't stand a chance in any skill level above beginner.

I usually play DeathMatch Instant Action, which is a shoot-em-up, free for all. The game ends when a shooter gets 25 kills. If you get 25 kills in a row without getting killed, you are "GODLIKE" and the game is over. So there is no bonus because the game is over.

You play online? No bonus like Multikill?

I only play against the computergenerated boneheads.

There I start the whole tournament, which is some deathmatches first. The situation you describe happens sometimes, not getting killed for the whole match. Get something like 'spotless victory'.

And I like the teammatches.

UT2004 if a simple first person shooter. Your enemies are some nasty guys and girls and bots and other ugly scum. It's more or less 'kill them all' and as everyone is immediately reborn you have to kill them as often as possible. kill=frag.

UT2004 won't play well on older computers (my Radeon 9600 just makes it). The first Unreal Tournament runs on older machines and is almost the same fun as UT2003 and UT2004.

It shouldn't be difficult to get a copy in LOS.

Archived