Spam in a perfect world

carlton68

carlton68 said:

You play online? No bonus like Multikill?

I only play against the computergenerated boneheads.

There I start the whole tournament, which is some deathmatches first. The situation you describe happens sometimes, not getting killed for the whole match. Get something like 'spotless victory'.

And I like the teammatches.

I used to play online but there are too many godlike players out there for it to be fun for me. Lately, I just stick w/ computer generated players on a DeathMatch map called "rankin," which is a rundown warehouse in the middle of a thunderstorm. I've been playing this game daily for over a year and no carpel tunnel yet.

It may be that your UT2004 is different -- I bought it in USA. There is bonus for multikill. In TeamDeathMatch, I believe you do get a bonus for being godlike because the game does not stop at 25 kills -- it goes to 50 kills or thereabouts. But I don't play much of TeamDeathMatch.

My UT2004 has a male reward announcer and a female status announcer. When I get 25 kills first and without spawning, there will be "GODLIKE!!!" from the male reward announcer followed by "flawless victory!" from the female status announcer.

Nah,

it's the same UT2004, just that mine is in german and I got it via emule.

I know the map you play.

The difference is that I do the carreer tournament from deathmatch to team deathmatch to Double domination, CTF, Bombing run and finally assault (which I don't like actually). And at some point team deathmatch plays in rankin.

I guess you enter via quick start and then decide on the game and the map. I never looked there, just found out. Thanks. There are some maps I haven't seen yet. Some of them Add-ons.

I have to play onlaught, never tried that before. Hope it's not as complicated as assault.

Happy hunting.

Archived