confused

lanky9

Lanky, If she is asking you for money right away be careful, if you are just asking "What if she asks" then you have been well warned by the other posts. If she has not asked and you are getting to know her well that take it slow and see where it goes ,do not automatically count her out. Read some of the posts by guy's who have been burned. If you see some of those traits being displayed by her then you know what to expect.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Guys -

Best not dwell too much on the measured capacity of these bar ho's to tell the truth.

I've had at least 1/2 dozen intimate relationships with TG's. Not in meung thai frown.gif" border="0 though, but here in America.

I can tell you, straight faced and honest to Buddha, each and every one of them was an accomplished liar. Fact and period.

But after awhile you just accept everything with a not-so-tiny grain of salt. 9 out of 10 times, you will only be told what she thinks you want to hear. If challenged, the response is more deception and lies, and if backed into the corner you get the ugly "thai temper".

You will lose all battles (and wars) arguing the truth with thai womenfolk. You will never truly understand them. Three-faced and six-hearted, it's best just to get along with them until you've reached your personal BS limit.

Mah 2 smile.gif" border="0

To GoodThaiGirl:

Yes, same question from me. Since most western countries- the restaurant usually have students working.

To Leotex:

Good analysis. Seems very "by the book".

To Sayjann:

Hope you're feeling better about things. One thing i noted is "how to expand more apart from the bedroom/bg thing?".

Perhaps can work on from Leotex's analysis. I.e. we'd take out those conversation out of the box. And asks/talk things like:

1. What was you hobby during free time?

2. Did you play any sports in school? Which was your fav? Volleyball?

3. What are your fav singers? Which song touched you the most? YOu feel the "love lyrics" are real, that such stuff could happen.. or ?

4. Any fav English songs? Do you like their meaning?

5. Where else have you travelled in TH? And outside TH?

6. What's your fav subject in school? Maths? Which you hated most? History?

7. What do you feel about the Sept attack?

8. How would you like to be if you've 1 million bucks? Ok 10 million baht.

9. What are your fav TV programs? And movies - which ones .. like action(The One), comedy(Monster Inc), with some nice story(Art of War), or some other with real-life story (e.g. Enemy At the Gates).

10. What would you want to know more about me? Besides where i come from, is this my first time in TH, and whether I want boom boom?? laugh.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

1. What was you hobby during free time?

A: sorry, I had no time for hobby as I always had to work on the rice field or in the house. And when I turned 15 I got pregnat and my Boyfriend left. This is why I am here. I must send money home because my parents must look after my boy.

2. Did you play any sports in school? Which was your fav? Volleyball?

A: Sorry, the only ball we had was a football which was flat. And normaly the smaller child played with it as the bigger ones had to work anyway.

3. What are your fav singers? Which song touched you the most? YOu feel the "love lyrics" are real, that such stuff could happen.. or ?

A: I just listen Thai music when alone, as I cannot understand english that well (BKKfreak is translating for me here). And most of the Thai songs are about women falling in love to men and afterwards men finds another lady and leaves the lady heardbroken (or vise versa).

4. Any fav English songs? Do you like their meaning?

See above

5. Where else have you travelled in TH? And outside TH?

A: Do you believe I would work here if I would have the money to make holidays. Are you going to show me Thailand and Falangland?

6. What's your fav subject in school? Maths? Which you hated most? History?

A: I am happy that I can read and write some Thai. What is math. History, yes I heard about it but I forgot because who to cope with today is my major concern.

7. What do you feel about the Sept attack?

I am going to skip this as it no subject to make any kind of jokes about, also when they are seriously ment.

8. How would you like to be if you've 1 million bucks? Ok 10 million baht.

A: First I would buy my family a new house. Then I would regulate all the depth my father has on the bank. Then I would give away something to my relatives. And afterwards I will spend the rest as I have not idea how to handle money.

9. What are your fav TV programs? And movies - which ones .. like action(The One), comedy(Monster Inc), with some nice story(Art of War), or some other with real-life story (e.g. Enemy At the Gates).

A: I mainly look Thai TV, the clowns with the funny faces I like the most. This is because I anyway have not a lot to laugh about.

10. What would you want to know more about me? Besides where i come from, is this my first time in TH, and whether I want boom boom??

A: I just like to know if you buy me a drink and if you buy barfine. Or do you believe, as long as it is not going to be much more serious between us, I like to hear what a nice live you have but that you are too greedy to buy me drink.

I wonder if the guys complaining about BG's lying really want to hear the truth. It really can blow up the day. And I figure you are going to bars to have fun and not to discuss the sad stories, most of them can tell you about their lives. Therefore, by lying (as long as we speak here from Bars) they want to protect themself (do you tell everybody your whole life when meeting the first time?)and they like to provide you a good time.

Cheers

GTG -

In response to your question -

The first one was poor, uneducated and unemployed. She married her english teacher but divorced him the minute she arrived here. Poor thing never had 2 pennies to rub together, went from restaurant to restaurant (what a fantastic cook!), lived in cheap housing, drove a junk car, was socially embarrasing to be with due to alcohol/drug abuse, had lousy boyfriends, and was shunned by the local Thai community. Never had good luck, and wound up hanging herself a little less than 3 years ago. frown.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0

The second one did nothing but sit on the couch at her parents' house and watch TV with her 2 kids. Wouldn't even make rice, which pissed her Thai mom off to no end. Her Thai boyfriend forced her to marry a gay guy (for money) who later died of AIDS. After 2 more abortions her mom had her tubes tied. Not the most worldly of women. crazy.gif" border="0

The third one worked at a commercial bank (Bank of America) and was a teacher at the school at our temple. Sweet, shy and timid girl. A few years ago married a Thai tough guy who always stood by himself and never said a word to anyone. No one could ever figure out that one. crazy.gif" border="0

The fourth one grew up near the American embassy in Bangkok. Spoke Thai, Bali, English, French and Swiss fluently. Breathtakingly beautiful - worked as a model in Europe. Married 4x, last to a Thai guy who married her just to stay in America until he had to go back to the Thai Navy. Heavy, heavy drinker, ganja smoker and HUGE gambler - introduced me to gow gay, gop dum - gop dang, and hi - lo - the game where you put dice under a bowl and shake it, etc. Oh, and another Thai game where you spread out a sheet with all sorts of numbers and symbols on it, and you put $$$ on the symbols and bet against the house.

The fifth one came from Thai military family, but seemed to be an outcast. Always seemed to be looking for the next guy with a bigger checkbook than the last. Didn't hold a job, but later tried to open a donut shop (which failed miserably). Wound up living in Saudi with an American serviceman.

The sixth one came from Petchabun, where the family grew rice. Little if any education. Moved to Bangkok for work crazy.gif" border="0 and married an American Army Lt. Col. In almost 20 years here she has never held a permanent job. Sells kah-nohm at our temple and is a very popular singer in our community.

GTG, being a westerner I initially thought you were being sarcastic, but realized you are in fact sincere with your question. I myself used to wonder why most Thai people (in Tampa - St. Pete anyway) only seemed to work in restaurants or else cleaned people's houses or watched their kids (nannies). And most of the ones of student age were attending university. You rarely if ever saw a Thai banker, doctor, insurance agent, realtor, etc.

But being underrepresented in the professional ranks never seemed to deter Thais in our community from accumulating wealth - quickly - or from parading their late model Mercedes-Benzs, BMs, and 24kt gold jewelry around! laugh.gif" border="0

Sorry for over-answering... tongue.gif" border="0

[ February 13, 2002: Message edited by: pjacktpa ]

cathead,

I agree, it would be very sad only to meet the same girls that 'pjackpa' talks about. In my only 2 trips to the LOS I have meet a few that do work hard and have alot of integrity. One girl that I meet on the internet and took out to dinner a few times, works full time durning the day, has part time job (not bar) some of the evenings and goes to the gym in her spare time. The reception girls that work in the little hotel I stay at in BKK work six long day each week, and durning the time they don't work are looking after children and older family members. I even think that a few of the night working girls we all love so much, stay busy and are not that lazy. Its no differen in Thailand than here in the USA. You can find all types.

Pjacktpa...You sure have hooked up with some Thai losers. Believe it or not there are some Thai women of high integrity, with real hobbies that aren't lazy and consumed by their vices....just not in Tampa apparently. Cathead

Pjacktpa...You sure have hooked up with some Thai losers. Believe it or not there are some Thai women of high integrity, with real hobbies that aren't lazy and consumed by their vices....just not in Tampa apparently. Cathead

Archived