confused

lanky9

I have this thai girl who I met briefly at internet cafe and she wants to see me and I think she has just started working in a bar. How do you know if she is geniune and that she really like me if she asks me for alot money is that love or just living off another sucker I am not sure what thai love is how it is expressed can someone give me some advice.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lanky9

More than 90% of all BG's have 'just started ' working in the bar. I have met many BG's and only once I was told the truth, i.e. she was working for more than 2 years already.

Telling you that they just started working for 2 months or anything like that clearly shows that she has learnt her lessons very well. Dump her otherwise you might be burnt.

If she asked you after one brief meeting to send her money clearly shows that she's not genuine.

jp1

lanky9,

I don't if sucker is the correct word, but maybe a fool is parted from his money.

I'm still a newbie (2 trips) to the LOS, and have heard all the stories. I have asked girls how long have worked in the bars and get the 'pat' answers 1 week, 1 month, and 2 months. Alot of the time I will say, I don't understand your answer, because I was here 6 months ago and saw you. I have gotten alot of open mouths with this comment. Its funny to watch them get out of telling the lie with more lies.

On my last trip I picked up a freelancer from Soi 7 beergarden for a short time because I had make that 6:10 Northwest flight in the morning. I don't know why, but the best sex on the last night and no time for a repeat. Anyway she gave me here email address and cell number. I sent here a email when I got back to the States. In her first email back to me, she told me she didn't work the freelance sceene any longer, and also ask if I could send her some money to help keep her out of that business. By the way I didn't. Afew email later I told her that one of my friends (not true) saw her in Soi 7 beer garden and also Angels disco. Her reply was that she was along with a friend. She also said her friend was working, but she wasn't.

I only share these with you, just to let you know what goes on. Like they say "up to you" what you do with your money, based on the stories (lies) you hear.

i like the way some of them do not tell the truth.

i asked my (ex)girl how long she worked in phuket and she told me 1 month.

she took great delight in showing me her bankbook and i could see she had worked there for a while and then went home and returned.

the same cashier had served her many months before many times and when i mentioned it the girl said,yes i go home and work here for 1 month only since.

they will also tell you "i work only 1 month",but that applies to that particular bar,they may have worked in many bars for a period of time,but will not tell you.

they think latest place is only of concern and forget the rest.

another girl told me she only worked in her go-go 2 months and for 1 year she worked in massage parlour(non sexual) until customer complained and she got the sack.

when she showed me her medical card(her decision,i did'nt ask),it clearly showed she had worked in another go-go 1 year previously,but i did'nt bring it up.

after all i was only with her for sanuk.

after being destroyed by the girl i had a lot of thought for,i think now i will see this other one a few times.

problem is she is limited in the bedroom action,many things she says no to.

but is it only about sex?,can we have a good time with the girls and enjoy their company?.

BelgianBoy,

I don't think any of us have ever said we cared. It is just part of the 'getting to know' process when meeting your new best friend for the night.

The bg (all of them) ask us the same question over and over when we first talk to them in the bar.

1. Where are you from?

2. How long you stay here?

3. Where do you stay (hotel)?

4. Is this first time in Thailand?

And after these question come some of the important ones for them.

1. Will you buy me lady drink?

2. Will you pay barfine for me?

3. Will you buy me dinner first?

4. Can we stop at gold store on way to hotel?

5. In the morning, Can give me taxi money?

6. Can buy me breakfast?

7. Can give me extra money for whatever?

8. You come back bar, see me again tonight?

Our questions are;

1. How old are you?

2. How long you work in bar?

3. And maybe what town you from?

They do ask us how long we have been around, may not ask what we do. It is not my concern either, but you have to start the conversation somewere.

>>

I too want to know them, but I dont ask them anymore 'how long in bar', knowing that they ALL just started in the trade....

>>

I don´t ask them too, but they usually tell it to me without the question smile.gif" border="0

Archived