Good Bad Girl

thalenoi

quote:

Originally posted by thalenoi:

And to LuisBKK, do you really think Worldwalker, bibblies and myself are sharing the same girl??? your comment sounds rather stupid.

I am having the best time in my life, and that's what counts, isn't????

Maybe he's just jealous that his fair-skinned uni-student GF doesn't put out as much as he'd like.

My girl doesn't give the best sex I've had, but is in the top 5%, and with a bar-girl type GF, this is of much priority! She loves sex, likes to see ruup/nang boo (unusually visual for a girl - she likes to watch the penetration when we're doing it). And she's spontaneous. A few months ago we were on ko chang with some friends and were checking out bungalows to stay in. Got a key from the front desk, checked out the room and the bed while our friends were walking on the beach outside. We got kind of horny and she jokingly suggested we go to the bathroom together. So I took her up on her joke offer and we went for a very hot quicky on the bathroom while our friends wondered where the hell we went. Didn't take the room. Keep this story in mind next time you need a short time hotel.

Still, I find an ex-bar-girl girlfriend is hard to take seriously even if she's not costing me much. Part of the appeal to me actually. If I had a 'real' girlfriend there would be more of an expectation for the relationship to progress or be 'serious'... which I don't really want right now.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

[QB]

And to LuisBKK, do you really think Worldwalker, bibblies and myself are sharing the same girl??? your comment sounds rather stupid.

[QB]

Couln't Ur interpretation be the very stupid comment around??

I noticed that the "I found a good bad girl" syndrome is shared by a fair amount of board members and Thailand visitors

I noticed that those girls when the possiblity arises tend to become the "good bad girl" of 2 or more guys as well,very likely they'll be the bad girl of a few more guys meanwhile

Besides that ,having the best time of Ur life sounds quite important for sure

quote:

Originally posted by deadman:

dear kt

If she's up for action on the balcony it's a good sign indeed. Sounds like one in a million.

> That's indeed my feeling

One further thing though, you use the expression 'good bad girl', along with other posters who share a similar experience. But what does this meancheers

dm

By "Good Bad Girl" I mean a girl who worked or is still working in a bar, but who has or trie to have a non-bar girl attitude.

I my case, it's the usual story of "I work bar 3 months" which appears to be true after checking. Seems she was dragged into bar scene by promise of making lots of money, but reality hits by having nothing left by the month end, this at a price which is to high for some: by selling your body. Once you are in the game, problem is how do you get out?

Due to what we undertook she got fired at her bar (we, disapeared to Bangkok for 5 days without paying BF, afriend of hers takijng her place in the bar) She got truelly scared and did not dare leave our Pattaya hotel room. I therefore modified my plans and accelerated my move southwards and asked her to join me. That's how we got more intimate, learned her story, and since I rented this house why not invite her for ther next stay?

In december I paid her a regular BG salary, which I do not this time, and I have no intention to do so. Support her regularly, ok. We will have to set up the details. How long will this last? I have no idea, who knows what our relatioship will look like in 4 weeks from now? All options are open.

So that's three of you who claim to have found your one and only in the person of a TG.

Great for now, but the sad news, statistically speaking, two of you are in for a disapppointment.

Call me a doubting Thomas, the voice of doom, but I think posts crowing about how lucky you are in love should be checked with a bit of reality for others thinking of embarking on a relationship with a TG.

The unavoidable conclusion - if you're willing to do THAT for money, you're willing to do anything to get hands on the filthy lucre.

quote:

Originally posted by seeker:

So that's three of you who claim to have found your one and only in the person of a TG.

No. I have not claimed to have found the "one and only" All I want to point out, with all these horror stories about bad TG's is that there are also honest BG around, who do their best, provided they are given a chance.

When I was studying, during the first two years the "ladies" in my class only had eyes for the guys in their last two years. We were not worth a look. All they were after is a guy, preferably in his last year to marry, securing lifetime income. I am damned happy I did not mary that type of "Lady".

It's the same story anywhere on the planet. "We" (the men)tend to have sex with as many girls as possible, "They" want to strick us for life.

What I say is: There are girls out there who admit their mistake and they do their best trying to get out of the scene. And by their their best I do not mean dirty tricks, but honesty. Soemtimes honesty does help in life. Sorry for the cynics who have it defintely wrong.

I decided to give her a chance, she gives me a lot, yes, she makes me happy. Why should I be be the bastard and be mean to her? No I will not. And to hell with the cynics.

quote:

I decided to give her a chance, she gives me a lot, yes, she makes me happy.

Another generous guy I see crazy.gif" border="0

U're more giving Urself a great time at a good price than giving her a chance.

As U said befor what counts is U're having the best time of Ur life

quote:

As you know very well, most TG's are very shy when sex is the topic. Everyone's experiences are different, but TG who don't let you shower alone are a rarity...

You seem to use TG and BG interchangably which is to me very ignorant. BGs are Thai girls but not all Thai girls are bar girls.

Next time please use the right word for the right person - ok?

These kind of people like you make our life as a non-bg Thai girl more difficult as it is.

Hope you understand my point.

[ February 13, 2002: Message edited by: Good Thai Girl ]

quote:

Originally posted by Good Thai Girl:

You seem to use TG and BG interchangably which is to me very ignorant. BGs are Thai girls [qb]but all Thai girls are bar girls.

.[/QB]

GTG U may edite ur post and add a NOT somewhere

quote:

Originally posted by Good Thai Girl:

You seem to use TG and BG interchangably which is to me very ignorant. BGs are Thai girls
but not all Thai girls are bar girls.

Next time please use the right word for the right person - ok?

These kind of people like you make our life as a non-bg Thai girl more difficult as it is.

I understand your point, but I'm not sure how it applies here. Are you saying that most TGs are not shy talking about sex? Or are you saying that many TGs like to share showers with their new BFs?

I think thalenoi's comments on TGs are not inaccurate. One shouldn't generalize and say ALL TGs are as he describes, but I don't think he did that (too much).

[ February 14, 2002: Message edited by: FarangDang ]

Archived