Good Bad Girl

thalenoi

For the cynics amongst you, I found a Good Bad Girl.

I am not in search of the big love, am on trip 22 to LOS, but something happened during trip 21: Found BG number X, stayed with her for 3 weeks (not the first time I stay longtime with TG) and invited her for my next trip half January. I rented a house in the South during trip 21 (she was a great help with selecting the house) and stay there with her for two months.

Trip 21 did not end very well, she managed to get the last drop of money out of me, which did not make me very enthousiastic to stay with her for the next trip, but for many reasons she was the best girl I met on my 21 trips, that gave her some credit.

She was a big surprise as of the first day on trip 22. Seems she committed her whole personality to me. She is fully enjoyable, sweet as can be, does not ask anything, takes care of ther house, what we do together is often a first timer and I thought I had seen it all. She gives me the greatest sex I ever experienced with anyone, and that's not a light saying.

We are in our 4th week and an other 5 to go. Yes, I know what some of you will say: Wait for the bill. I do intend to spend 6 months a year in Thailand and she sure knows. She is a bright girl and I do not doubt she will find a reasoneable way to insure her future.

I am happy to have found her. Yes, it's the well known story of working 3 months in Pattaya. I had her checked out by two lady friends and her story is plausible. Half december she went home until I came back, that has been checked as well.

She is a Good Bad Girl, and yes, they do exist.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dear khun thalenoi

At the risk of prying, I'm genuinely curious as to how she is your best sexual experience? Could this be more related to the intimate bond you've obviously developed, or is there some more 'base carnal factor' at work (such as an insatiable appetite for nesting, encourages facials, digs other chicks, is up for anything ect ect)?

Hope you take no offence to this line of enquiry.

cheers

dm

quote:

Originally posted by worldwalker:

Enjoy - yeah, they exist but are somewhat difficult to find. I've got mine!

[ February 11, 2002: Message edited by: worldwalker ]

well...him too

and him...

and him+him+fuck... so many of them...sometimes the same girl mind U

Funny thread

dear kt

No, I'm not interested in details as such, but from what you've said I get the jist of her qualities. If she's up for action on the balcony it's a good sign indeed. Sounds like one in a million.

One further thing though, you use the expression 'good bad girl', along with other posters who share a similar experience. But what does this mean, is it a casual gf arrangement whereby she still works (ie. I give my pussy to many men but my heart to only one???), or is it that shes simply a jay di bg, and if she's outa the game how is she supported? Just curious in the possibility of successfully developing one (or more??) casual, but....hmmm, could I say intimate?? trysts, that would allow a gf type experience yet not be mutually exclusive (here I am assuming one was in LOS/BKK for a more extended period).

cheers

dm

quote:

Originally posted by deadman:

But what does this mean, is it a casual gf arrangement whereby she still works (ie. I give my pussy to many men but my heart to only one???), or is it that shes simply a jay di bg, and if she's outa the game how is she supported? Just curious in the possibility of successfully developing one (or more??) casual, but....hmmm, could I say intimate?? trysts, that would allow a gf type experience yet not be mutually exclusive (here I am assuming one was in LOS/BKK for a more extended period).

In my case she's out of the game and it's mutually exclusive, which clearly is much more difficult to know for sure if you don't live in Thailand. Decided she'd rather stay with me than working bar. I support her, buy the occasional gift, and give 3000B to her parents back in Surin every month that she used to, but don't pad her bank account (she saved 35K from 6 months of bar 'work'). She takes computer classes and is 'mae baan' - does all the cooking/cleaning. We have a lot of fun together, and at least for the time being, it's a good 'thing'. There is some ambiguity about the relationship and the exectations we both have, but isn't every relationship like that? I do have some nervousness about her having high expectations of the future from me, but hey I felt that way in my relationships back home too! tongue.gif" border="0 Typical male of fear of commitment I guess, and I don't see myself committing to a girl I met in a beer bar. Who knows, maybe she'll leave me when things aren't going as well, she's realized I'm not going to marry her, and she'd probably be better off baht wise working bar.

Originally posted by worldwalker:

"Maybe he's just jealous that his fair-skinned uni-student GF doesn't put out as much as he'd like."

Worlwalker be serious...How could I be jealous of something I only need a few finger snaps to get(i e one finger snap to a few girls)

crazy.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0

I may envy a few things from U if I get to know U but it will definetely not be Ur GF(not in the present situation at least)

quote:

Originally posted by deadman:

dear khun thalenoi

At the risk of prying, I'm genuinely curious as to how she is your best sexual experience? Could this be more related to the intimate bond you've obviously developed, or is there some more 'base carnal factor' at work (such as an insatiable appetite for nesting, encourages facials, digs other chicks, is up for anything ect ect)?

Hope you take no offence to this line of enquiry.

cheers

dm

Seems you are in for exploits details.

As you know very well, most TG's are very shy when sex is the topic. Everyone's experiences are different, but TG who don't let you shower alone are a rarity. She is number two in this respect, 3 showers a day for 60 days represent a lot soaping, especially when it is one of the many occasions to start games. On our first night this trip we had a western style bathroom. She wanted sex during the washing event (which is not part of the deal to my experience) that proved to be difficult standing in a bath tub, and ended-up in a misser. When we hit the house and had installed a water heater on the second day she did a retry for the inauguration of the bathroom. Since this is a regular thai hong naam the experience was successfull, under streaming warm water, gliding on the floor from the soap, a great experience for sure.

She likes to show her body, she indicates what she likes, wakes me up in the middle of the night. If I add it it all up (and I will not divulge all of our playings here), she is the most carnal lady I ever met.

Just last night whilst we were watching the activity on the street from our balcony she started these movements with her bum. That lead to having sex on the balcony, watching street life passing by. Again a first, never found a lady willing to do such things.

Please note it's not just the sex, it's all our activities and how we get along that makes this the best experience ever. Every morning we do a one hour bike tour, visiting fishing villages or riding inland roads. Do you know of TG's who like sports, who do not object to walk in the sun?

Other TG's often got me upset with some stupid behaviour after a week or so. This one is truelly intelligent and guenine.

And to LuisBKK, do you really think Worldwalker, bibblies and myself are sharing the same girl??? your comment sounds rather stupid.

I am having the best time in my life, and that's what counts, isn't????

Archived