Good Bad Girl

thalenoi

quote:

Originally posted by Good Thai Girl:

You seem to use TG and BG interchangably which is to me very ignorant. BGs are Thai girls [qb]but not all Thai girls are bar girls.

Next time please use the right word for the right person - ok?

These kind of people like you make our life as a non-bg Thai girl more difficult as it is.

Hope you understand my point.

[ February 13, 2002: Message edited by: Good Thai Girl ][/QB]

GTG,

No I do not mix up TG with BG.

The girl I am with is a TG who happens to be an ex-BG, I hope that is clear???

And in my experience, as far as sex is concerned TGs are shy, and this includes BGs.

That's exactly what I wrote.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by thalenoi:

And to LuisBKK, do you really think Worldwalker, bibblies and myself are sharing the same girl??? your comment sounds rather stupid.

Well, let's check it out wink.gif" border="0 My girl's got huge tits - how about you twouse?

Don't take too much notice of luis - interestingly, I noticed on a recent thread that he admitted to being turned down by some bar-girls. (How do you manage that, luis?)

By "good", I mean that she stays with me for free, she's good in bed, lots of fun and she cooks a mean meal..

Just one one thing about this... I still think looking for love in the bar scene is the wrong place to to it. But if you find it and want to go for it, power to you. I'm probably a fool or an asshole or some combination of the two for getting involved with bar girls when I don't think I could take the relationship to the point of marriage or serious commitment. This is my second relationship with a girl I met in the scene, and I told myself I wouldn't get too involved again after the first one, and dammit look what happened. It's just too convinient and available, and I've just been too lazy to make a real effort to find a 'good' girl. And decent girls that work bar, etc. and can make good girlfriends are not one in million. More like one in 10 I'd say. Of course then the circumstance have to be favorable too (you actually like eachother, she doesn't have a serious thai bf/husbund already, one or the other can relocate sucessfully, one of you speaks the others language, etc, etc....) crazy.gif" border="0

Archived