Ending a long relationship properly

Well, thanks again for lots of good advice. I hate goodbyes and would find it difficult to do the Big Goodbye Scene. I much prefer slow fadeouts to confrontations. Also, I wouldn't rule out that I might want to see her again later on if the other girl doesn't work out so I don't want to do a big tearful goodbye scene.

I think this girl is one of the more popular girls on the low-class circuit. I once asked her how much she made a day and was very surprised when she said 1000 baht. That's what I pay her for two hours (yes, I know, I'm overpaying her but it's cause I'm a pushover and like her) and it's hard for me to believe she can earn that in a day from her Thai quickies, but who knows.

I don't think she's going to starve, and don't think she's in love with me, but I still feel like helping her ease out of this.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don,t say whether your new squeeze is a bg or a "good girl".Does the new girl know about your current setup?If she does,nt would the old girl blow the whistle on you,"hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" and all that.If the new girl is also a bg remember Rusty,s words"I,m paying.I,ll do what the fuck I like".

Sorry to be blunt.

quote:

Originally posted by Lamock Chokaprret:

If you've been seeing her for between 1-3 years, Thai law is specific that you owe her 3 months severance.

Are you saying that a long-term GF qualifies as an employee? I would find that difficult to believe, but TIT.

The Idea of Paying Severance to a BG seems totally mad to me, just because you've 'used' her for some time. In any other service if you were to decide to change provider would you pay off the former provider. You were one of many customers.

Paying severance to save yourself the agro and make life easier I can understand, same as you might pay off a corrupt cop to avoid hassle. But the cop or the BG don't deserve severance. But maybe giving a payment will give you a feel good factor like a donation to any charity.

To everybody; I have a similar problem with a TG. I met her during my last trip to Thailand, i have been given her money for expenses, don't know for sure if she still seeing other men, but, later on I found a wonderful girl from the philippines and this relationship is serious( Marriage bound!!!). how do I tell this thai girl is over???. only know her for less than 6 months and honestly think I am not responsable for in any way to her. also, I'm afraid to go to Thailand, don't want to be caught in some legal problem she might put on me and try to stop me from leaving the country. I'm thinking in calling her and breaking the relationship so I'll be out of harm's way. read something that under thai law if this was a relationship under a year the most I'd have to pay is 3 months pay. Any advice is greatly appreciated. please, do not hold bars and just give to me raw(Sort to speak!!!). thanks ///Trouble soul/// crazy.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0

To rictic; Thanks for the reply and feel you're right. i'm through with this girl, and will just vanish her from my life. i think i'd done a lot for her even though it wasn't my responsability. THANKS cool.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0

Archived