Asked for Money but Refused

Hamokhamok

hamokhamok.

i know your story so well,i write many times on the forum and think i am pretty clued up on the scene in LOS,but i have only been 4 times,so i know to a lot of you i am an amateur and i accept that.

however the first time i went i was naive and hooked up with a girl for 7 nights and she really did a good job on me.

as i'm sure many of you can relate to my experience of 'falling in love' with a BG.

came home,we e-mailed all the time and i even tried to bring her to the uk(i was really hooked).

when that fell down she stopped writing to me and when i went back to see her,i just missed out,someone had paid bar for her for 3 weeks.

this was sept 2000 and i mailed her on various occasions(birthday,xmas etc) and never heard from her.

sent a mail last xmas and surprised to get a reply from her.

we have kept in touch and she is now in bangkok training to be a beautician(what she tells me,i do not know for sure).

it did'nt take long for her to mail me and tell me she had no money for course and was having to give it up and go back to phuket if i did not send her 20,000 baht!!!!.

i had'nt seen her for 16 months and she had no worries about asking for money.

needless to say i did not send her money.

hopefully she will be back in phuket when i go,i will see her for old times sake.

i then went again and fell for another one(i am so stupid)and i last saw her in sept 2001 and we were close,but in nov. 2001 i had a mail from her telling me she could not work,had 'stomach problems' and needed operation and could i send her 50,000 baht?.

i ignored the mail and she has never mentioned it again and i now know it was a put up job.

i am mailed by a few of her friends and they never mentioned anything about her being ill.

and i know she is still working,after all last week she went with a friend of mine.

This sort of thing is not just related to Thai BGs.

I got talking to a girl from one of the old russian federations in a chat room last year and got quite friendly over a couple of months then got the "we have big mafia problem in our town, my firm have to pay them and cannot pay me, please send money" email.

I send squat back and guess what, no more contact.

They are out there everywhere.

It's the conditioning. And progress (or de-progress) like in Econ101 to Econ204.

Take e.g. like why now you are a Head of Finance of a big firm and definitely you're doing stuff to get big (money) deals .. sustainable money, growth, cash flow.

While years ago when you started as a Finance Assistant, you're just helping the firm record people's pay cheque and taking home your normal income.

Perhaps i do sound like a BG sympathizer.

Archived