Quick education needed

I will elaborate on MSBs post; and actually if she does not tell she is a hooker and doesn't look like one, then it does not really matter as long as she meets the below critera.

Basically, the average American could not get a visa to visit their own country. You gal need to *prove* to the embassy staff that she is going to return to Thailand. She is guilty until proven innocent and that is how you will be treated, so get ready for it.

They are looking for some combination of the following: a substantial amount of money in the bank (US$10K+), professional employment, a business owner, a University graduate and/or a property owner. And of course, they are smart enough to know that a sudden cash influx into a bank account is a scam -- it must be there with regular deposits for a year at least. They use this to determine if there is some reason or tie for her to return after her holiday in the States (ya, they are arrogant enough to think that everyone wants to stay there LOL!)

If she cannot meet at least two of the above requirements, then save your time and money and forget about it. Unlike some European countries, there is no way *you* can guarantee her passage/return -- it is all up to her.

Sorry, I do not make the rules, I just know what they are and how they are enforced in practice!

Cheers,

SD

Archived