I thought she was going to do me in!

A short while back I had a BG staying LT with me for a week or so. She was a good little scout who claimed to be an ex-nurse and had a pretty good grasp of all things medicinal.

One night about 4.00am I awoke to find that she was not in bed. Although all the lights were out there was enough light from the street for me to see what was going on. From where I was lying I could see that she was in the Bathroom rummaging around and every now and then she would look into the bedroom to see if I had stirred.

This went on for a few minutes then she ever so quietly tip toed into the bedroom and comes over for another good look at me on her way over to the dressing table for some more searching and rummaging.

All the while I pretended to be asleep with my eyes just open enough to watch her. Things were not looking good for me I thought but the only way to get to the bottom of it was to play possum and see what unfolded.

after she presumably found what she was after, she sneaked over to my side of the bed with something in her hand and leans over me with her face about 3 inches from mine to see if I was awake. She again stayed fixed in that position for what seemed to me to be an eternity, because by now I was starting to shit myself a bit.

At this point she had something behind her back and with her other hand she pulls the sheets back very slowly. I just layed there waiting to grab her in anticipation of what was to follow.

Her free hand then moves over to my nose where I could smell the unmistakable odour of vicks vapour rub and she rubs a huge dollop of the stuff under my nose. In the other hand she had a wet cloth that she then proceeded to rub me down with. Phew. She wasn't trying to de-nob me after all or indeed knock me off. Throughout it all I still pretended to be asleep.

Next morning she tells me that i had a fever the night before (I did have a bad case of the flu) and claims that she awoke to me calling her name in a delirious state.

After a while I confessed that I had been awake all the time she was sneaking around and was indeed watching her thinking that she was going to do me in. She thought this was very funny and said she was sneaking around so as not to wake me.

Although always carefull I am not usually paranoid. I was in BKK after all not pattaya where a lot of funny business seems to happen.

I did have an incredible urge to yell BOOO!!! when she was leaning over me checking out if I was awake because she was so quiet about it all. The vabour rub was really hard to handle though. In all she spent about 3 or 4 nights up looking after me and giving me sponge baths etc. She even brought her go-go outfit home to keep up my flagging spirits as I was supposed to have bed rest. In all she got quite possesive about my health and at the end of my stay I gave her a very decent tip as I knew what would happen after I went home, yep she got the flu also and couldn't work for a week.

fast_fred,

the feminazis would kill me for that. I love to get such a treatment from the girls, I don't need it, but I love it.

No wonder you stayed with her some time.

About the fears of missing something in the morning. I fear that it will happen some time, money or handphone missing along with the girl, never happened yet. But I've never been scared of missing my dick or my life.

But you are a brave man, not moving while she comes close.

Carlton

I'm so stupid that I worried that you got killed. Then, I remembered that you were living, because you made a post experience post! Great story. Nevertheless, I still sleep with one eye open, when I get LT. That's the reason I usually get STs. frown.gif" border="0

The next day when I told her that I had been awake and thought she was going to kill me. She insisted on replaying the whole murder senario again, complete with evil faces. She had us both in stitches (metaphorically).

[ February 15, 2002: Message edited by: fast_fred ]

[ February 15, 2002: Message edited by: fast_fred ]

Archived